Does he care?

What's going to happen to me?

Once I was off the ground right bwfore he could do anything something or someone knocked him off me and on the ground.

I looked up, suprised to see Jungkook. He was pushing and punching and kicking while I was just standing and watching, feeling useless.

By the time five or six of them were on the ground unconscious he grabbed me and pulked me closer to him. The rest that were still conscious stared back at the Jungkook that looked more serious and madder than before. After about fivw or six seconds the rest ran away not another word said.

The tears started to spill uncontrollably and I could not stop it. "I didn't need your help!" I said sniffling "Ya, you looked like you had it under control." He said sarcastically looking at me with angwr in his eyes.

"I MEAN HONESTLY HANA...WHAT MADE YOU THINK COMMING HERE WAS A GOOD IDEA?!" "I don't know." I mumbled softly. "WERE YOU LOOKING TO GET HURT?! THEY COUKD HAVE RAPED YOU!" "I said nothing but started to cry a little harder.

"Hana..." He put both his hands on my shoulders making me look up at him. "Do you know how worried I was? I don't even wanna think what would have happened to you...what those guys would have done to you." His eyes started to leak tears. He pulled me in a hug and held me quite tight. He lightly stroked my hair leaning his face deeper in my shoulder.

He was crying...why is he crying...why is he doing this. I pulled my arms up to hold him lightly as I patted then stroked his back. "I'm sorry." I whispered letting more tears fall.

"Don't ever do that again." He said steadily and almost heart broken into my ear.

||

I finally made it home safely and sat on my bed still thinking about earlier.
"Why did he do that...it's...like he actually cares about me. No, it can't be the Jungkook I know is a rich playboy jerk who enjoys the misery of others...right?" I questioned myself.

I shook the thought out of my head and decided it would be best to just sleep on it. I couldn't sleep at all, still thinking about those guys from before so instead I just layed there...the whole entire night.