Sick

I went to school looking for Jimin happy to tell him the news about Jungkook and I but couldn't quite find. Maybe he is sick. I went a head and did I the first half of my class until lunch. I wasn't hungry so I went ahead up to the roof top sitting there. I texted Jimin about 11 times but no answer.

H:Hey

H:are u sick

H:jimin answer me

H:plz

H:r u there

H:Jimin

H:it making me worry

H:is it phone dead

H:hello

H:Jimin u alive

H:plz answer me

H:come on

H:answer 4 me

I never got a reply.
"Hey your here." I looked up to see a familiar face. "Oh Hoseok?"
He sat next to me. "You okay?" He asked starring at all the messages I was sending to Jimin. "Ya...It's just Jimin...He won't answer and I'm starting to get a little worried about him."
"Are you two dating?" "No. Just friends. He has been my friend for the longest time and I don't know what I would do if something ever happened to him."

"When was the last time you saw him?" He asked still starring at me. "Umm...a day or two ago." "Hmm...maybe he is sick."
"Ya...you might be right." I put my phone down and started out into the distance. "Hana...there is something I have to tell you."

"What is it?" I asked curiously. "Hana...I like you...alot." My eyes grew side at his statement. "So I want to go out with you."
"We can't." "Why not?" He asked a little upset. "I'm already dating someone." His head went down a little upset then he looked back up with an obvious fake smile. "As long as your happy." "Thank you." The bell then rang.

A couple days have past and still no Jimin. The day before the dance came and I was starting to get worried. After school I went to Jimin's house. Since we are best friends I just walked in.

"Jimin? You in here? You haven't been to school, answering my text, calls or anything." I went to his room but didn't see him. I sat on his bed but felt something. I looked to see what it was and it was the mask. The mask from the guy who saved me from Jin. At that moment Jimin walked in the room. " Hana...what are you doing here?"

Hey sorry the story isn't as good as it use to be but the book has one more chapter before the whole book ends.

Don't forget to vote J-hope u enjoyed.