Mom thinks I'm gay

"I have been wanting to do that for a while." I wasn't sure what to do it what to say at that point so I just let him talk " Every time I am with you my heart starts to speed up and every time I am away from you I worry about what you are up to and when I will see you. Whenever I see you with another guy it makes me angry and upset and I have no idea why. I never felt this way about a girl before...well not until you. Hana butterflies show up in my stomach when I'm with you and I have no clue why. That is what scares me so much. That I don't know why."

He looked back down into his hands back to being scared and confused. "Jungkook?" "I'm not normal am I? " my eyes grew wide at what he said and I quickly grabbed his head and pulled it in a hug. "No Jungkook! Don't ever say that." I don't know why I was doing that but I continued to hold his head in a hug. "You are more than normal Jungkook."

All of a sudden the front door opened "Hana honey are you up? Your lights are on-" my mom cut off when she saw the awkward position of Jungkook and I. "Oh..." She tidied up her hair, smiled and let a little giggle come out of her mouth
"A boy, and he's cute." "MOM!" "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please continue. I am so glad. I was beginning to think my daughter was gay or something." "MOM!" I screamed louder "WHICH I WOULD still love you no matter what!" I let go of the laughing Jungkook and fell back on my bed embarrassed."  "Have fun you two. Oh and don't forget protection." I put a pillow over my red face and groaned as she closed the door behind her.

Jungkook busted out into laughter. "Oh, shut up!" "I love your mom already." He said smiling amused. "Why does everyone think I'm gay!?" I said making Jungkook laugh even harder.

He let out a yawn "I think I'm gonna go head home." "Alright, night." "Night, Hana." He smiled at me and I smiled back. I fell back on my bed feeling all kinds of emotions swarm me (mostly embarrassed) but some from Jungkook that kinda felt good and strange at the same time.