Virgin eyes

I was at Jungkooks huge house (like damn share some dough with me am I right). Anyways I was at his house and was late (only by like 5 or 6 minutes). I knocked on his door, n.o. answer (see what I did there lol).

I knocked again,still nothing.
I then opened the door a little to peak in "Hello..." No answer "Jungkook? I called again,nothing. I started to think to myself why the hell would Jungkook text me to come over and not fucking answer. I started to walk upstairs I wondered into one out of the million rooms they have and it looked like a bed room. I looked around a little when I heard a voice "You're late." I quickly turned around to see a partly wet Jungkook wearing nothing but a towel around his waist standing in the doorway with one arm propped up above him as if he were some kind of model.

My mouth was opened slightly at the sight of his beauty-no no no bad hana bad Jungkook is not hot, he is a jerk. I quickly closed my mouth and shook my head. "It was only a couple minutes." He started to walk closer to me backing me up into a wall. "It doesn't matter...you are my slave you lost the bet and you take orders. I said 'be here in 10 minutes ' not a couple after."

"Well...y-yes but-" he quickly cut me off putting both hands on both sides of me and he leaned in with a smirk then whispered softly "I think...I may have to...punish you." I didn't see it but I knew his smirk got wider.

"Jungkook stop." "What's this...first you show up late...then you called me Jungkook when you are supposed to call me master...and now you are giving me orders...I guess I really do need to punish you."

He said slightly rubbing the outer part of my thigh moving my skirt a little. "N-no...please." "Please...what?" "M-master." I said looking up at him, defenseless "As much as I want to,and believe me I do, I have to punish you...it is the only way you'll learn." His soft fluffy towel was rubbing against my legs, it was so soft but I have to resist. He put his lips to my neck and started to softly kiss me up and down from my shoulder to my chin. I could feel him lightly trace my jaw line with his lips.

He bit me a little causing me to yelp some in both pain and pleasure. "Ngh...J-Jung-AHH." He slightly bit harder when I was about to say Jungkook and I quickly said "I mean master...don't you think I have been punished enough?" I questioned.

"No...not even close." He started to suck on my collar bone forming a blueish purple red mark on my neck (basically a hickey) making me moan a little. I moved my legs just a little and I could feel my knee slightly rub his...little kook(if you know what I mean) and he slightly groaned in pleasure against my neck. That is when I came to my senses and pushed him off.

I guess I pushed a little harder than I thought because when he stumbled backwards his towel came off "I'M BLIND!" I shouted as I shielded my virgin eyes and ran out.