Smut warning

I looked not really wanting to but not having much of a choice.

******************************
(Smut warning)

He starred down at my area making me feel extremely awkward. He took one of his hands and started to rub my clothing part where my clit was. I started to get a little wet and I let a small moan out trying my best to keep it in. "Jungkook please- Ahn...ngh." I tried to ask him to stop but he pressed harder on my clit.

"Now...what have I told you? This is exactly why I'm punishing you."  "S-sorry master." He started to rub a little softer before finally skidding my panties off. My panties were definitely soaked.

He smiled and let a soft husky chuckle out as he held my underwear. He put the panties aside and stared down again. He started to kiss the inner part of my leg and made his way up to my inner thigh. "Hmm...ngh." I let a soft moan come out.

Finally his soft warm lips touched my area and worked wonders. He started to lick my clit softly making it almost impossible to silence myself. I bit my bottom lip trying to keep the noise from leaving my mouth. "It's okay. No one will hear you. Let it out."

I then started to let loud moans out. He softly nibbled at my clit and then his nibbles turned into a suck. He started to suck at my clit sending shocks through out my body. A feeling I have never felt before. "Say my name...moan it loud." Jungkook said "Master...MASTER-" "No Hana...say my real name it's okay." "Jungkook!" I moaned out.

He then let his tongue slid in and out of me. Until finally I came. I started to huff and paint loudly as he licked some of it off of me. "Next time..." He wiped his lips off with his thumb "I won't be so nice." He cocked an evil smile at me.
******************************
(Okay it's over)

I picked up my soaked panties and had no choice but to put them on. (Don't judge the skirts are really short and I would much rather people see my underwear rather than my no zone). "I liked the way you moaned my name...you should do it more often."

My face went red at his comment. "We should get to class." "Why bother? School ends in like five minutes anyways." He said with a satisfied smile.

( So since I missed a day without publishing a chapter I would do 2 today enjoy. Don't forget to vote XOXO live you all)