Jin

Jihee's Pov

The next day at school I was looking everywhere for that boy...Jungkook.

I looked around everywhere but couldn't find him. I thought maybe he would appear at lunch but he didn't.

I went to the roof top to relax and think. I saw a boy standing at the edge...wait it's Jungkook.

I ran towards him "Hey! Jungkook." I said. I stood next to him as he looked at me then back at the view. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "I assume the same as you. To relax."

He didn't answer but just stared. "Thanks again...for Yestarday." I said breaking the silence. "Don't. I just happened to be walking that's all." "Well still...I'm grateful...who knows what coukd have happened if you weren't there."

After that...I was with Jungkook everyday. Then I found out I really liked him. I am going to tell him. I said to myself over and over again until the day it happened.

We were both on the roof and it has been about six months since the incident happened.

"It's pretty out." I said starting to feel nervous. "Ya." He answered back
" Jungkook...there is something I have to tell you."

"And what would that be?" He asked looking curious "Well I have been hanging out with you for a while...and...wow I never told a guy this before...but...I....um-" and I was cut off when Jungkook put his lips against mine.

I was shock at first but let my eyes slowly flutter close. "I like you to." Jungkook said after pulling his lips away. He let his hand hold mine and we both stared off in the distance as I leaned in his chest.

But sometimes...love hurts. I mostly blame myself. Not a day passes I don't think about this and hope maybe there is a chance I can get him back...maybe...just maybe...the slightest chance.

Jk: hey Jihee

Jh:hi

Jk:Wanna come over

Jh: sure b there in a sec

Jk:alright

I quickly got ready and made my way to J ungkook's house. I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again. Still nothing. I walked in "Jungkook? It's Jihee." For a while there was no answer but instead a male. He looked to be maybe just a couple years old...a senior maybe.

"You must be Jihee." The beautiful male said "Yes...and you are?" I answered back.

"Forgive me..." He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I slightly pulled it back. "I am Jin." He finished.