Roof top

It is finally Friday. I had a huge smile on my face because I was super ready to relax. Jungkook slammed a fist on the locker to get my attention.

"Why are you so happy Ms. Second place?" "Because it is Friday." Jungkook let a laugh come from his mouth, rolled his eyes, and shook his head. "Say what you want but I have been waiting forever to relax." "Wow. I didn't know five days was forever." He cocked back. "Shut up.'' I said laughing. The bell rang signally that it was time to go to class.

||

It was lunch time meaning half the day was over with. I wasnt feeling that hungry so instead I decided to chill on the too of the roof for a bit. The breeze felt nice as it carrest my skin. It wasn't to hot nor to cold, it was just perfect.

It was peaceful and quiet. I enjoyed it. "You seem to be having fun." I heard a familiar voice say. I opened my eyes to look and see where the voice was conning from. I saw a little far from me a boy whom had looked familiar sitting on the edge part of the roof holding onto one knee that was propped up. He was leaning against the wall that showed where the edge ended.

I sqinted my eyes to try and figure out who this guy was when finally, it hit me. "Hoseok?" "Glad you remember me." He said getting off the edge of the roof and walking towards me. He sat down right next to me in the same position as before. "So...what brings you here?" He asked me with a slight smile on his face that made his cheeks poke out cutely.  "I wasn't really that hungry and it's loud in the lunchroom." I said smiling back at him. "Well either way I am glad to see you again." "Ya...same." I giggled a little.

We both talked a little and told Each other some stuff about us and laughed. About 20 minutes before lunchtime was over we both settled down. We stared at Each other with smiles on our faces.

The wind blew a bit harder than it was before pushing some hair in front of my face. When the wind stopped Hoseok starred at me and let a chuckle out. "Stay still." I looked up at him confused but then he lightly brushed my hair behind my ear. I felt confused but I didn't say anything. He left his hand on my cheek for a little bit when I felt someone ruffly pull me away by my wrist.

Sorry I didn't update sooner but I have been really busy. My BFF's birthday was today and I am so happy HAPPY BIRTHDAY N.B.
AKA ASSNA (LOVE U SO MUCH)
OH, next chapter may have some smutty stuff in it if u dont like that than don't read it but I will put ****** that there when it is about to get smutty and ******* that when it ends I also may put a warning so if u do want to read it just not the Smutt then u will get a heads up and don't forget to vote amd comment

         XOXO love u all