Chapter 5: Dilapidating

Dr. Romanight's POV:

Likely to be called in the middle of my coffee break, I was convened by Dr. Manhoover to proceed immediately to one of the gates where I was needed to undergo a dilapidating procedure. She told me that Prince Troy and his troops were heading back, and no one was watching over the laboratory of Sector five.

I drove off immediately to Sector five and there I readied the utilities.

The scanner was booted up and if in case, the laboratory was also prepared for their return.

'Welcome Dr. Angela Romanight,' said the computer.

 'What can I do for you today?' It added.

"Nothing special. I'm just here for the dilapidating process." I said while I put on my lab gown.

'Well, I'll leave it to you then.' The computer stopped talking. "Welcome to the dilapidating department, Dr. Angela.' It greeted again as the computer readied the controls for the process. Minutes later, I already saw Prince Troy walking down the hallways. They were all badly wounded, and I could see that the Prince has one too. Blood stains were all over their bodies, but two of them weren't. I searched their identities and it showed that they were Kurt Kratos Smith and Martha Hazel Valorium. I could see that the young woman was unconscious and that made me call the authorities.

The authorities directly approached the hallways, and the young lady was taken to custody. She was scanned first and was confirmed clean. I was relieved that I knew she was at care. Now it was time to do the examination.

"Good day Crusaders, and good day Prince Troy." I greeted and bowed. "Please line up, and we'll now begin your body tests." I continued.

They all lined up and one by one, they got checked. Although that there are five of them who bonded with the virus successfully and in addition, Prince Troy, I am still liable on doing a full body scan on each and every entity who enters the dome.

One by one they all got cleaned and healed, thus declared sanitary. It was Prince Troy's turn to get examined. Once he entered the scanners, it alarmed loudly. It was just maybe the glitches of the computer. I asked him to step outside the scanner and repeat what he did earlier, but then again, the alarms started bawling again.

"There must be a mistake," he said in a husky tone.

"You came in contact with the virus sir, please stay calm." I consoled him.

"We have to treat him!" One of the Crusaders implied. Well, I could treat him, but I still need to check the results.

It was a blue alert, turning red in just five and a half minutes. I looked at the results of the scanners and saw that the virus is now destroying his body at 45 percent. His blood cells are now being eaten by the virus. His body was being pale in color.