Chapter 24: Thanatos

This is because of the immediate ranking of Necro. From #404 as of 05/04/2018 to #179. Thank you all for supporting. 

Here's a gift from me to all of you.

---

B-3 Saver's POV:

I was busy preparing my bladed boots for our next mission for today, but I felt different today. Well, I'm actually nervous, I could sense there's a bad omen, like there is danger coming. Whenever I felt this way I just think of my favorite doctor. I know, being a Crusader means you have to be strong and be very firm, I don't know I just thought of that because we all know that the Crusaders job is to kill and protect the other living. But before anything else let's go back to my doctor.

My doctor, my beautiful, wonderful, incredible doctor. I can't find the right words to describe her, but all I know is that I'm going to marry her someday when the right time comes, and surprisingly my nervousness is all gone and I almost forgot! Oh no, it's 2:59 PM, and I'm late. AGAIN. Ugh I hope my baby is still there and waiting for me with a smile on her face. But as soon as I made a turn at the hallway, I bump into someone, the girl is about to fall so I pull her towards me, so were on the floor looking at each other and I saw a red blush on her cheeks. I said sorry to her and helped her to pick all of the papers that are scattered on the floor but as I'm about to give the last puke of papers to her I saw her running away leaving me there.

I checked the papers and saw that it is a poster of different kinds of bands but the one you will see first is the band of "GUNS AND ROSES" I'm not sure about it but I just left the paper on the nearest table.

And that's when I saw my baby! "Ba-awww"

"Baby?"

"Is that your reason for being late Ms. Saver?" She crossed her arms while she arched a brow at me.

"Baby, let me expl--" She gave me a couple slaps.

"Loooove" and another slap.

"I've waited for you at the palace garden! Then this?! Tell me who's that girl huh?! WHO'S THAT GIRL." I was standing there in front of her and trying to cover my face just to survive from her hands.

"Love, let me explain."

"Baby." I've got no response from her.

"Hon..." Now I'm scared of the deafening silence, this time I hugged her from her back because she was about to leave with tears in her eyes.

"Sarah," I called her with fondness.

"My break time is over, I need to go back to work," she said as she tried to get away from my hug.

"Baby I don't know her. I just bumped into her and help her with her papers." I explained, while still hugging her, and burying my face on her neck.