Chapter 10: The Warning

A/N: Short notice, yung about sa visual novel, I guess it will be posted between December 2019 and March 2020, basta, I'll update you guys nalang. 

P.S. SKL, pogi yung nagsulat ng chapter na to. Hehe.

---

A-5 Smith's POV:

"Okay take a left right about...now," said Doctor Matthews in a flirtatious manner. This unprofessional doctor is getting on my nerves.

"Ugh, we've been walking for hours, will you just send us the coordinates?" Thimmesch muttered.

"Of course... not, because believe me or not I can't contact your PDAs, I think you don't have any signal at your location," replied the doctor.

"Is that so? Then I guess we'll just trust you, that's the only option." I answered chesty.

Thimmesch and I continued on following the doctor's instruction for an hour more until he ordered us to strip our clothes off. We were shocked upon hearing such an absurd demand.

"What the heck! I didn't sign up for this," I spurned annoyingly.

"But, it's a must. Trust me you're gonna thank me later for asking you to do so." The doctor persuaded.

"Alright, but only our tops, at least leave us some dignity," Thimmesch added.

I removed my shirt in a lewd way. Thimmesch, on the other hand, is eyeing me with such an unctuous look onto my body.

"Yo dude, that look you're giving me, stop it, that ain't cool. Mind your own business jeez" I uncomfortably said.

"Oh, is that so? Sorry, I just got carried by how hot the surrounding is," he diverted. "And your body too." He added. This time I broadened my eyes. He was getting weirder and weirder by the moment, first was Prince Troy, now me? The hell is happening with this guy?

"Yes, boys. Strip that down for me." The doctor suddenly said.

This was definitely not the day I expected it to be, I thought it'll be just one quick trip on extracting a life form, but instead, it turned out to be one shitty day stuck with a slutty doctor giving us wrong directions and absurd demands.

"Now what?" I said after I stripped my shirt off, I looked at the drone and waited for what he will say next.

"Move straight and you will see a cave at the end---" I did not bother listening to the doctor's commands, it was irritating me that much of extent.