Chapter 21: Struck Fear

Whoop. 

So here's Chapter 21, enjoy!

---

B-5 Czechvoir's POV:

We're in the entrance of the palace, searching if there will be future attacks by the unknown lair. We cleared and closed every secret path that may lead the enemies inside the venue. I walked through the hallway and found a pillar where I can lean back. I saw King walking towards me.

"King, what happened?" I asked King the time she already reaches me, she'd just came back from saving the Princess.

"While we're accumulating the Princess, I've heard a gunshot, I glanced on---"

"Gunshots? Really?" I interrupted her as I emphasize the word gunshot and leaned off the pillar. I scrutinize King's body and walk around her, and search for her wound.

"Where's your wound?" I asked reluctantly.

"I saved her," Thimmesch barged in, I switched my gaze at Timmesch his both hands are on his pockets. I stood up properly and crossed my arms showing my 'not so bitchy' face, literally I'm a snub but ain't bitchy, I guess?

"You? How did you save her?" I asked him while raising my brow.

"The gunshots were from me--" I cut him out, feels like my ear heated up.

"What did you say?" He was dazed by my sudden action on pointing my arrow at him as I was about to shoot him.

I noticed we're drawing too much attention of the other Crusaders who were also scouring the perimeters.

"What's happening here?" Morningstar asked with confusion plastered on her face as she neared closer from her post.

"I was about to tell her--"

"Shut up! You! Traitor!" I was about to shoot Thimmesch but King blocked him. Also, Morningstar grabbed my shoulder to stop me from my impulse.

"Czechvoir, Stop! He saved me, he really did!" King exclaimed, still blocking Thimmesch so that I couldn't attack him.

"He saved you? But the gunshot came from him! He intended to shoot you! King!" as I exclaimed exaggeratedly. Now I'm starting to get mad and my temper is continuously rising.

"Czechvoir calm down," Valorium said while wrapping her arms around my arm to slowly drop my weapon.

I let my temper simmer down the oppressive rush, happening this instant.

"Calm down your ass! He's a traitor!" I said as I shake my arms to remove Valorium's arms around me.