The Crusaders

Crusaders are specialized in combat against the biohazards. (Y'all know that...)

Virus Bond pertains to Necro-27

Effects:

Successfully bonded: 

*Given powers to control natural phenomena

*Given accelerated skills in combat

*Given powers to heal and cure

Halfly bonded/Portions:

*May occur/obtain side effects

Didn't bond successfully:

*Zombification

Gifted weapons are weapons that contain a particular skill that the wielder makes. (Although it wasn't shown, it was an original layout)

Main Characters:

Alpha Clan:

A-1 Rosa Saiph Macsinner (Rosa Amor Dullas)

The outstanding, quiet and serious, first Class S. The title was given to her because of how long she has been training in the field and how veteran her skills are, she doesn't talk a lot due to her bad past, seeing her own father turned in front of her and seeing how her mother and little brother was slaughtered by her father, so she was forced to kill her own father. Little did they know she is also Lieutenant Silver's apprentice but then quits her job.

SPECIALIZATION: Close combat, Long ranged combat

VIRUS BOND: Bonded successfully

WEAPONS: Guns, Blue shark dagger (gifted) 

WEAKNESSES: Lacks in teamwork

STATUS: Alive 

A-2 Lenard Thimmesch (Lenard Tomimbang)

A.K.A "the golden serpent." He is ranked as the second Class S because of his undeniable skills of thinking and a sexy, dominant personality. He despises Osiris and the person who is responsible that Osiris has gotten savage on the day they were ranked. He is also playful and naughty. He would do everything to make you his and fall.

SPECIALIZATION: Close combat, Trickery

VIRUS BOND: Bonded successfully

WEAPONS: Flail, Frost blades (gifted)

 WEAKNESSES: Lieutenant Gold, Lacks Long ranged combat abilities

STATUS: Alive  

A-3 Osiris Keff Congreve (Keff Ivan Cariño)

The "dream boy" among all of the cadets, ranking as the third Class S due to his overpowering skills and critical thinking. He was about to be ranked as the second Class S by General Schenizer, but by the time it was given to him, something went wrong, he went savage, and he tried to harm the general.

SPECIALIZATION: Long ranged combat, Close combat, Escape

VIRUS BOND: Bonded successfully

WEAPONS: Throwing weapons, Blackheart-scythe (gifted)

WEAKNESS: Going savage (A code that makes him savage)

STATUS: Alive  

A-4 Taissa Elaine King (Elaine Gumalal)