Chapter 35: Veracity

Last Chapter before Epilogue. *Stopped crying* *Cried again, even louder*

This is my Chapter, originally written by yours truly, CyrusBlight~~~ Hope you enjoy!

---

A-3 Congreve's POV:

I looked around as I saw that a level five biohazard was breaking the force fields of the dome. The Queen was still unconscious as I carried her in my arms. I looked at her as she was sleeping soundlessly.

I felt herself twitching from my hold. I carried her body down as her eyes opened slowly. Once she was awake, she looked around, before our eyes met.

The sound of radiation stung my ears. Wait, no, it wasn't radiation.

"How dare you be with me when you betrayed us?" She slapped another hand on the other side of my face.

I understand that she was still in shock, but I just carried her instead she walked without any shoes on.

"Let me go," she tried to absent herself from my grip. I didn't mind if she slapped me, I deserved it.

"I said, LET ME GO!" I got surprised when she yelled at me. Well, she asked for it.

"OUCH!" She said in pain while she rubbed her cask.

"You asked for it." I grinned as she glared at me. "I didn't mean that you release your grip." Her eyes rolled.

I scoffed. She was still the childish Princess that hasn't matured a single bit.

I offered her again to carry her but she refused. I watched her standing up but she kept falling on the ground.

I huffed from discomfort, seeing a woman in distress from walking. I grabbed her again into my arms and she tried to dismount herself from my grip.

The dome wasn't that far away from here, yet I need to hurry, "Hold tight," I warned the Queen. "Wait, what?!"

I used my accelerated speed and ran towards the dome. She gripped my arm tightly as she closed her eyes. We arrived the dome in just a split second. I tried to contact the Prince to let him know that I was with his sister.

We went inside the dome and we saw that the dome was in discord. The place was in dissonance as we tried to look if there were signs of survivors, but there wasn't.

"What's going on?" She asked.

I looked at her as I led her inside the car. "As much as I want to answer your question, my Queen, I couldn't tell what is which," I said honestly as I drove the car.