Chapter 12.1: Arrival

A/N: Hey. So this would be the first question. (As is ko nalang dun sa nauna kong question, tinamad na akong magisip kung anong tatanungin ko senyo, hehe)

1.) Whose character was first introduced in the story?

     A.) Macsinner

     B.) Congreve

     C.) Thimmesch

     D.) King

     E.) Smith

Comment down your answers, and I'll be validating the correct ones from the wrong ones.

Without further ado, here's Chapter 12: Arrival. Enjoy!!!

---

B-3 Schniezer's POV:

"Here are your coordinates..." Nurse Kross said as she sent the coordinates to our homing devices. "And the image of what you will search for is already interleaved inside the coordinates I sent you... Good luck!" She continued.

The Alchemists has been giving orders since these past days. Fortunately, I only got tasks which are near the HQ. Who would my partner be now? These past days I got to work with Congreve and King, but I wasn't informed of who would it be today.

"Your partner's waiting for you," Nurse Kross said.

"I beg your pardon, would I know who would my partner be?" I asked.

"You'll know sooner. Check your coordinates..." she added.

I took a short glimpse at the coordinates and saw that it was a park – maybe once a park – with all the vines entangled to all of the playgrounds of children, all the tree roots that cracked the surface of the ground, and mostly composed of moss which made them feel a little bit gross. From what I saw, I could say that it was more of a forest, rather than a park. An idea perked up in my mind, in addition to that, I remembered something familiar.

"I know who it is." I told the nurse. She grinned solitarily. We walked down the hallways. Next thing I knew that we already arrived beyond the HQ gates. The nurse stood inside as I walked away.

The beam of faint light shimmered through my eyelids. It slowly faded when I got close outdoors. I could see that someone was waiting for my advent. She held onto her crossbow as the cold breeze drifted the sandy thoroughfare.

I sauntered closer to her side, yet at her astonishment, she aimed her crossbow towards me. Her expression formerly changed when she noticed who I was.

"Schniezer!" She enclosed the gap like nothing happened and gave me a snugging embrace.