The Tinkers

Specialized people in technologies

Cryptographer Ahndrea Steffen (Ahndrea Plomantes)

Next in line with Kurt a loyal right hand to him and is as intelligent as the other crusaders, yet hasn't have combat experiences. She interacts less with the Crusaders, but always shares her ideas to Kurt which made her more confident while sharing each and every idea she had created.

STATUS: Alive

Prof. Rafael Romanight (Rafael Valeña)

A close friend of Osiris and is the child prodigy of the Tinkers. He accelerates at creating new machines and the troops use his products as weapons. He is responsible for the gifted weapons of the first unit of class S's.

STATUS: Alive  

Dr. Ainee Nosbusch (Ainee Surell)

A Tinker which created wireless signals implanted into each of the troop's arm. Each implanted chips serves as a homing device that if it senses harm, it would alert the other chips and immediately inform the others who is in harm (by the use of a hologram implanted with the chip).

STATUS: Missing

Prof. Erica Koltz (Erica Eduria)

The one who helped Dr. Rafael in creating the gifted weapons of designated troops. She also teaches the troops on how and what are the secrets on using their gifted weapons, especially in combat with the creatures.

STATUS: Deceased

Prof. Richard Weiss

A survivor outside of the institution. Saved by the troops and recruited him. As a payback to them, he decided to join the tinkers and did very well as one of them.

STATUS: Deceased  

Prof. Micah Stanford (Micah Sumera)

A tinker specialized in making artificial body parts. She is in charge of taking care of creating one when some of the survivors had fatal amputations that were caused by mauls of creatures outside the headquarters.

STATUS: Deceased  

Crypt. Justine Montgomery (Justine Mae Docdoc)

Helper of Dr. Stanford and usually creates better than her. Dr. Montgomery has been inside the institution more than the others, but stayed humbly simple and didn't want to brag about her years of staying inside the institution.

STATUS: Missing

Prof. Yuan Collins (Yuan Bacsafra)

An unfaithful tinker which worked for the institution a few years ago, but little did they know, he has a wife inside the institution, which, by time, sacrificed herself because of Dr. Collins' act of unfaithfulness.

STATUS: Deceased  

Engr. Laizah Valorium (Laizah Delatado)

Twin sister of Hazel and Christine. These triplets have different talents and were designated in different legions of the institution. Laizah created special handguns for each Tinker and alchemist in the institution. Her famous line was, "It's better to be loaded than to be mauled by zombies."

STATUS: Deceased  

Dr. Richmund Hernnstein (Richmund Pangilinan)

The tinker who helped Laizah on creating handguns for each tinker and Alchemist for protection. They didn't create those guns by purpose, but they created it because of the feeling of hostility, even they were protected by the Vanguards and Crusaders.

STATUS: Deceased