4. Guitar Playing

Farrah»

Pissed off about Braheim and Skylar, I decided to text Adonis. I'd better get a move on with my plan.

|Me: | hey, busy?

It was a couple minutes later when he responded, I was astonished. I thought he'd ignore me.

|Adonis👦🏽:| im not busy.

That's when I got an idea.

|Me: | what are you up to?

|Adonis👦🏽: | my mom and sister just left to my aunts house. im staying home.

Maybe Eden's there.

|Me:| lets have fun I'm bored

|Adonis👦🏽:| no thank you. I can't leave the house.

|Me: | you don't have to, I'll come see you

Adonis isn't the fun type, from what I knew at least. If I could at least show him a good time...that'd be fun.

|Adonis👦🏽:| I don't know. my mom isn't home so I would be fine, I don't want you to get in trouble.

I responded with a simple my mom wouldn't mind even though if she found out I was sneaking out with a little boy she'd beat my ass.

|Adonis👦🏽:| I guess so...

Adonis »

I put a different shirt on from the one I was wearing before. I was still reluctant about giving her the address, who knows what would happen if my mom came home, or if even Eden came home.

I didn't do well with saying no, I'd hate to make her feel bad. She insisted we hang out tonight I couldn't tell her I didn't want her to.

For the short time she'd be here, I'd have to entertain her. I look at my guitar in the corner and threw a towel over it. I'd die if she asked me to play.

I looked in the mirror one more time. I noticed a little hole in the bottom of the white shirt I was wearing. That's gonna bother me. I took it off to look for a different shirt, when suddenly my phone rung.

Farrah.

I answered it trying to still quickly find a shirt.

"Hello?" 

"I'm outside come open the door."

"A-alright but I-"

"Hurry Adonis it's cold." She said laughing.

I said forget the shirt and jogged downstairs  to let Farrah inside.

I opened the door and I regret my decision when the cold air hit my chest. Farrah glanced at me and smiled.

"Wow.." she whispered to herself.

"What'd you say?" I asked as I let her inside.

"Nothing, lets absolutely go upstairs." She said following me up the steps.

I felt nervous as hell, I've never had a girl over..or anyone over.

"Is Eden here?"

"Eden? No..I don't know where he is

She followed me into my room and took a seat on the bed.

"So..why are you naked?" She asked me, making me realize I still had not shirt on. Embarrassing.