36. Back Home

Farrah»

"Where is she Eden?" I heard a little girl's voice from downstairs.

After eating breakfast, Adonis and I spent the majority of the morning watching TV.

"She's upstairs Noel-"

I heard quick footsteps coming up the stairs, before the little girl ran into Adonis' room.

"Hey new friend!" She grinned.

"Shh relax a little bit." Adonis said rubbing his head.

"Hi Noel, it's nice to meet you." I said, laughing at Adonis' mild frustration.

Noel gasped.

"New friend, how did you know my name??"

"I'm magic." I whispered to her, making her laugh.

Adonis»

Noel excitedly pulled Farrah by her arm to her room, leaving me in mine. Instead of just sitting in bed, I decided to head downstairs.

"What's up, the girls left you?" Eden chuckled.

"Yeah.."

He was on the couch next to Adam, who had a hat on despite being in the house.

"Don't mind Adam, he's hungover because he decided to be childish last night."

"You childish." Adam mumbled.

"Come sit down. You and Farrah smoke last night?" He said pulling a lighter out of his pocket.

"Nope." I said sitting in the chair across from the couch.

"Lame ass. Me and Adam finna spark up, you want to?"

"Uhh okay."

He lit the thing in his hand, immediately handing it to Adam.

"We're all....doing the same one?" I asked Eden, making them both laugh.

"I forgot you're funny about germs. Here, we'll roll a separate one for us." Eden chuckled, taking the blunt from Adam and handing it to me.

"Wh- what do I do?" I asked him.

Eden laughed, making Adam hit him in the chest.

"It's his first time, stop being rude. Adonis, buddy, all you gotta is suck in slowly, hold it, then let it out."

"How long do I hold it in for?"

"I'll let you know."

Eden»

As I rolled the other one, Adonis took a long pull from the blunt. The second Adam told him to he could blow it out, he began coughing intensely.

"You okay?"

"Y-Yeah." He said in between coughs.

"Try it again. You gotta get used to it." Adam told him.

As Adam coached Adonis on smoking, I tuned them out as I lit my own blunt. Since I met Adam, he always had a soft spot for Adonis.