21. I like you

IM TIRED

I recently realized that Adonis is Steve Lacy. And Farrah does not have a fc. I guess imagine her how y'all want lol

Adonis »

After leaving the mall I slept all day. My mom didn't bother asking what happened for some reason. Maybe Eden told her.

It was the next morning, I smelled breakfast downstairs but I didn't feel like eating.

I heard light footsteps come up the stairs, before my door swung open.

"Adonis." My mother spoke.

I looked up at her.

"You're a smart kid. Make smart decisions." She said, placing a bottle of pills on my nightstand.

I stayed silent.

"There's a connection club meeting today, it got pushed to today instead of Monday afternoon because of weather. Do you feel like going?"

I shrugged.

"I don't necessarily like her..but maybe that friend of yours will be there."

"Maybe."

"Think about it."

Farrah »

"Farrah they moved the connection club meeting to today! You're going!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and ignored her.

"Hello?!"

"Okay mom!"

I figured Adonis' mother would've got the memo as well. We could skip this meeting together like we did the last, but with how everything happened yesterday..I don't know if he'd even want to leave the house.

Simple. I'll call him.

I grabbed my phone from the foot of my bed and FaceTimed Adonis. It rung for a while like usual, but eventually he picked up.

"Hey."

"Hey Farrah." He said in a sleepy voice. He was still in bed, with his phone propped up in front of him.

"What you doing still in bed? I thought you were a morning person."

"I just didn't feel like getting up." He said shrugging.

"I get that. You going to the meeting today?" I asked him.

"My mom said I should..but really I don't want to. Unless you'll be there too."

Butterflies.

"I'll be there, unfortunately." I said keeping my cool.

He was quiet for a couple of seconds. "Maybe we could go somewhere else. I had fun last time."

"Me too! I didn't think you would wanna do that today but I'm definitely down to. We could go to lunch maybe?"

"Yeah definitely." He said smiling.

With tomorrow being Monday, it would take no time for word to get around at school that I like Adonis. Keith knows, Eden knows, the guys at the party.

Soon it wouldn't be a secret. If it's gonna get back to him, I might as well do it myself.

"Maybe uh..." I stammered.

Say it Farrah. Don't be a lil bitch.

"Maybe..like a date?" I forced myself to say.