Chapter 4

Shout out to my best friend danymaron for making this amazing cover, helping me edit my book and giving me suggestions.

Sebastian

"Boss!We have a problem!", Hunter exclaimed as he barged into the room. I looked up from the papers that I was signing and sighed.

"What is it?", I asked him, as Damon entered the room in tow behind Hunter.

"Someone barged into one of the clubs, and threatened to shoot everyone", Damon explained slightly out of breath.

I shot up from my seat, growled in frustration and yanked at my tie.

"Who gave him the right to threaten everyone of my people?", I hissed. Both Damon and Hunter looked ready to kill, they stood tall and in stance ready for the orders that were about to come from me.

"Let's go", I commanded them. I walked towards the door with both of them in tow. We all walked out one by one and got into the car.

The car ride was tense with tension, as I tried to think of ways to kill whoever barged into my territory. When I get my hands on them, they won't see the light of day.

The car came to a stop in front of the club that I built two years ago, so far the business was going great, with men coming everyday to get pleasure from women. I wouldn't force women to do anything they didn't want, so if they wanted of course the men and the women both got pleasures.

We all got out of the car, walked towards the security gates and heard loud voices booming inside. The music was nowhere to be heard, so I rushed inside with Damon and Hunter in tow.

Once inside, I looked around to see men trying to get the women away from the intruder. Some men were using their body as a shield to protect our women. This was what I was proud of, in any given situations like these, my men wouldn't think about their lives instead they would think about the women.

"What's going on?", my voice boomed through the whole club. Everyone went quite and all heads turned towards me.

"Well hello boss", Jax smirked towards me with a gun in his hands. I grew confused as to why, he has the gun pointing towards my people as if he was ready to shoot. Suddenly it dawned on me, he was the intruder.

I growled at him, with my eyes narrowing into slits while his smirk widened.

"What are you doing ,Jax?", I hissed at him.

"Well I am just you know planning who to kill", he chuckled.

I clenched my jaws, looked at Hunter and Damon, to give them a nod. They both carried out on the plan, which was to sneak up behind Jax as quietly as possible.

Once they were both behind him, they quickly got their guns out and pointed towards Jax.

"Put your gun down", Damon hissed.

Jax looked back towards both of them, once he saw what was in their hands, his eyes widened and there was fear written all over his face.

He quickly morphed a blank face and smiled evilly at Damon and Hunter.

"Or what?", he dared to ask.