Chapter 6

Amelia

I began to look around me, once I got inside the warehouse. I began to walk deeper inside, my legs trembled beneath me but I still kept walking.

The room had only one light that illuminated the whole room and as I looked around, I noticed there was a chair in the middle of the room, two tables with torturing devices like knives, guns, pliers, etc.

Clearly, the house was being used by someone but there was no one inside of it at the moment. I kept walking until I found a used bed in the far corner of the room. I suddenly felt sleepy from all the running and knowing I was really far away from the mansion and that they wouldn't know where I am, I slowly began to lay on the bed.

My heart thudded against my chest, fearing he would barge into the house and take me away to hell again. But I tried to calm myself down saying I was far away. With that thought in mind, I began to drift off to sleep.

Tears began to stream down my cheeks as he began to beat me senseless. Blood was everywhere, on the floor, on the bed, and on his shirt. It was my blood.

"Why did you escape huh?", he yelled at me.

I kept quiet not knowing what to say, he continued to kick my stomach as I laid there protecting myself as much as possible.

"If you didn't escape this wouldn't happen", he said.

"I- I am so sorry I won't do it again", I cried out as he gave a hard blow to my stomach.

He smirked down at me and began to crouch down. He roughly pulled my chin towards him making me whimper in pain.

"I am going to fuck so hard that you won't walk for a year", he uttered.

I gasped as I quickly sat upright. Realizing it was a dream I began to calm myself down. Just a dream I reminded myself. But it felt so real, it felt like I was there again taking every blow he gave me as the pain began to crawl it's way up my body. I shook the thoughts out of my head and laid down on the bed again.

I was finally free from the prison that I've been living for two years, but instead of feeling relief, I felt nothing.

I heard something rattle, instantly turning my head to the direction of the voice, I began to listen to it more. Fear traveled up my spine as I realized it was the door that was rattling.

I began to panic, quickly sitting upright, I looked around the room to find anything to hide. I looked down at the bed and saw small space.

I crawled down towards the bed and wiggled to hide as much as possible. The door opened and I heard voices talking.

"Where the fuck did you put the package?", a voice growled. I waited for the other voice to say something but they didn't speak.

"Ok, I'll look under it", the same voice said.

Feet pounded on the ground, I saw a pair of black shiny shoes in my peripheral vision. I became scared when he started to move towards the bed.

I crossed my fingers hoping he wouldn't look under the bed. I slightly relaxed when he started to walk away.

I kept my eyes on his shoes as he walked around the whole house, but then he suddenly stopped in the middle of the room. He started walking again taking long strides. Once he was in front of the bed, he stopped.

He just stood there for a few minutes tapping his foot, and slowly began to crouch down. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I panicked not knowing what do. With the first thought in my mind, I began to scoot away as much as possible and curled up into a ball hoping he wouldn't see me.

I saw his hands searching for something, I scooted far away from it, he sighed as if he was annoyed and started to crouch down further.

My breath hitched in my throat as his face came into view, but he couldn't see me because it was too dark. I slightly relaxed and started to breathe.

His hands kept searching until it made contact with my arms I tried so hard to not gasp, but to no avail, I blew out a huge gasp of air.

He froze as if he heard me, but I pleaded with the god above that he didn't. His eyes began to scan the area until they settled on my form.

My eyes widened, my heart started to beat faster and I began to shake as his eyes scanned me from head to toe.

"And now I am seeing things", he muttered to himself.

His hands left my form, and he continued to scan the area. When he got what he was looking for, he got the box and started to stand up.

He turned his back towards me, walking away, but stopped mid step as he was walking towards the door. Swiveling around he started to walk towards the bed again and my heart started to beat fast, as he began to crouch down.

His face came into view and he started to study me from head to toe, observing my form. I just laid there with fear in my eyes.

"Nope definitely not seeing things", he muttered again.

His hands reached for my hands, I flinched and began to scoot as far as I could go. He suddenly growled with anger in his eyes.

"Who the fuck are you?", he growled out.

I kept my mouth shut, which only made him angry further. In one swift motion, he pulled me from under the bed and got up to his feet, which made me hit my head against his chest.

I kept my head down, as he pulled away from me.

"I am not going to ask for the third time, who the fuck are you?", he growled again.

I swallowed multiple times, before slowly looking up, when I did, the fear in my bones increased tenfold.

I knew the minute I looked at him, he was dangerous, his whole aura screamed danger, with bright blue eyes that held so much anger, he stood tall about 6'3 towering over my small frame.

"I am waiting", he urged for me to speak.

"If you don't speak right now, I am going to shoot your brains out", he said with anger.

My eyes widened as he got his gun out of his waistband.

"A-Amelia", I squeaked out.

He furrowed his eyebrows "Speak louder".

"Amelia", I said shakily.

"Do you have the last name?", he questioned.

I shook my head, but I did have the last name but I didn't want to give it to him.

He narrowed his eyes at me "I don't tolerate people who lie, so you better tell me the truth".

I swallowed when he began to lift the gun up I continued to shake in fear, my whole body trembled as he positioned the gun towards my head.

"Tell me", he hissed.

"A-Amelia Anderson", I said the first thought that came to my head. I don't know why I said that, but I went along with it.

He slightly relaxed, lifting the gun from my head, he started to spin the gun around in circles with his hands.

I felt light headed and tried to keep my eyes open, but they wouldn't cooperate so I just let the darkness consume me.