Chapter 12

Sebastian

I watched her, as she made her way back to where she was standing before. Stubbornly keeping her eyes away from me, she kept on looking ahead.

I watched in amusement, as she twisted her thumbs anxiously, a nervous habit of hers. Someone came in to the dining room, Sophia was making her way to stand next to my girl.

I didn't know what these feelings that she made me feel were. But I knew that by having her beside me, I would be more at ease. The day I first saw her, she seemed vulnerable and easy to break.

There was something that she was hiding from everyone and I wanted to be the first one to break her until she would tell me. But she was one stubborn girl who didn't trust anyone but Sophia.

Remembering last night, a smirk creeped its way onto my lips. Her gasping for breath as I gave her the best orgasm of her life was like music to my ears and I wanted more of it. Fuck just thinking about it instantly made me hard.

Adjusting my pants, the chair scraped against the tiled floor as I stood up. Every one of my men instantly bowed their heads in respect as I walked out of the room.

Damon and Hunter trailed after me, as we made our way into my office. As soon as I opened the door to my office we all walked in one by one.

"These are the reports of the clubs", Hunter handed me a folder as I sat on my chair.

They both were staring at me as I read through the files. One of them had pictures of what my people were doing. We always kept track of the clubs, if men disrespected women I would know and deal with the men in my own way.

"Everything looks good", Closing the folder, I looked at both of them.

"The Mexicans wants to sign the deal as soon as possible", Hunter said.

Ah, the Mexicans and the Italians go way back. Before I took over, my father was enemies with Mexico. They would feed on each other's blood, until one of them snapped. But when I took over, I decided to call truce.

"We will call in a meeting, once the clubs are throughly investigated". I told them.

They nodded their heads in understanding and turned to leave the room. Once they were gone, I was left alone in my own thoughts. My mind drifted to the only girl who made me want to protect her. These feelings were so foreign to me, I didn't know what I was feeling, all I knew is that I had to claim her and protect her.

A knock on the door made me snap out of my thoughts, I leaned back into my chair and took a deep breath while adjusting my pants.

"Come in", I called.

The door slid open and when I saw who it was, immediately a grin made its way onto my lips.

"Couldn't stay away from me?", I taunted.

She scoffed, while making her way over to me. Sitting down on one of the chairs, she crossed her leg over the other and narrowed her eyes at me.

"I called you so many times, yet you didn't pick up", she stated.

I shrugged my shoulders "I was busy".

"I saw a new girl on the way here", she raised her eyebrows.

I cleared my throat "Yeah I hired her, about three weeks ago".

She smirked at me "I can sense that she's something else to you".

"No she's not", I scoffed.

She threw her head back and laughed. After a few moments she sobered up and looked at me teasingly.

"Uh-uh, you keep telling yourself that", she said with a teasing smile.

"She's just a maid", I tried to convince her.

Standing up, she made her way over to me. Once in front of me, she situated herself in my lap, instinctively my hands snaked around her waist. I knew this was bad, but I needed a distraction to keep my mind off of her.

She moaned, when she felt my hard on. It wasn't for her it was for my girl, but I wouldn't tell her that. So I just kept my mouth shut and my lips latched onto her neck kissing and sucking the skin.

She threw her head back, giving me more access and I took the chance to suck her collarbone. I ripped her dress apart making her gasp in surprise and I smirked in return.

Once she was in her bra and panties, I began to admire her body which was slightly tanned and curvy in all the right places but I imagined her as someone else that's on my mind frequently.

Her hands quickly unbuttoned my shirt, once it was unbuttoned all the way down, her hands roamed around my body, until it reached the belt of my jeans, unbuckling the belt, she saw as my cock throbbed in my underwear. Peering up at me, she removed the underwear and my cock sprung to life.

Gently her hands gripped me and began to pump up and down. I groaned, beginning to kiss her. She continued to pump up and down until I came undone in her hands.

Still panting, I removed her bra and panties. Feeling her wetness between my fingertips, I gently rubbed her until she was wet enough to slide a finger in.

She cried out, as she came on my fingers and kissed me hungrily. Once we both came down from our high, we both looked into each other's eyes and smirked.

"Now that was fun", she uttered.

Before I had the chance to say something, the door clicked open and a shocked face of my girl stood at the doorway. Her once pale face, turned a deep crimson as she kept looking at us.

"I-I-um, I brought your coffee", she uttered, still standing at the doorway.

Nikki looked back at me and smirked, still sitting on my lap she bought her lips to mine and kissed me roughly. I pulled away from her and looked towards my girl who's hands were shaking and was gripping the cup tightly in her hands.

"You can put it on the desk", Nikki ordered.

She made her way over to my desk, avoiding eye contact, she put the cup on my desk and peeked through her eyelashes, but when she caught me looking, she quickly looked down and took steps away from the desk.

"You can leave now", Nikki made a shoo motion with her hand.

"Nikki", I warned her while glaring at her.

She scoffed in mild amusement and got off of my lap. Once she stood up to her height, she began to walk towards my girl.