Chapter 9

Edgar

"Boss we looked everywhere for her, but she's nowhere", one of my men said.

"Fuck!", I exclaimed loudly banging my fists on the table.

"It has been three fucking weeks and you lousy men can't find her anywhere", I shouted at my men.

They kept quite hanging their heads down low as if their ashamed. Well they should be ashamed of them selves, they can't even find a weak girl who can't do anything to defend herself. When I get my hands on her again, I will punish her until she can't even remember her name.

Amelia

It has been three weeks since I escaped from Edgar and began living in the Russo's estates. So far no one has come to take me away, but I still get cautious everyday fearing that they would burst through the doors and take me away while I plead and scream at them not to.

Working for Sebastian hasn't been difficult as I thought it would. Instead he makes my work easier, I just prepare him breakfast, lunch, dinner and his coffee. Sometimes he doesn't let me leave his side until he leaves for business.

I met Lilly's daughter, Sophia who is just a year older than me. She's really pretty with brunette hair and green eyes. She's a down to earth girl and when we first met, I was really cautious and shy around her but she insisted on being my friend which I am really thankful for.

"Amelia, honey can you pass me the flour", Lilly's voice from behind snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Of course", I gave her a small smile and handed the flour to her.

With a quick thank you she continued to work on her cake that we were making for dessert. I wanted to help Lilly but she refused, so I settled by handing her the things she needed occasionally.

An hour later the cake was done and we put it in the fridge. I was getting the utensils set for dinner, when Sophia walked in.

"Hello my beautiful people!", she exclaimed happily.

"Hey", I chuckled at her.

She kissed her mother on the cheek and began to help us around the kitchen. Fifteen minutes later when we were done setting everything on the table, the men walked in one by one and took their seats, the one place that was left unoccupied was Sebastian's seat.

But soon that seat was filled when he walked in and sat down, dangerous aura radiating off of him. As soon he was settled the bodyguards began to eat while chatting away.

I was standing in the corner of the room, I could feel someone's eyes burning holes on the side of my head. Slightly turning I caught a glimpse of Sebastian staring at me. Even when I looked at him he didn't break eye contact. Slightly feeling nervous I looked down and fiddled with my hands.

"Amelia can you get me the salt", Sebastian's voice boomed through the dining room.

My head snapped towards him and I saw him slightly smirking at me. As I looked around, all of the men's attention were on me.

With shaky hands, I got hold of the salt and made my way over towards him. Standing in front of him, I handed him the salt and as he took it away from me, his hand brushed through my fingertips making me feel strange good things in my stomach.