Chapter 54

So, there is only a chapter left after this *cries in the corner*.

Amelia

A jab at my back made me whimper out in pain as I stared at my reflection. My hands clutched my baby bump tightly, at only eight months I was fairly large and the doctor told me the baby might come early. Sebastian still hasn't come in to our room and the pain in my back was making it hard for me to breathe.

When I asked Sebastian if he wanted to know the gender, he said he wanted it to be a surprise but he had an instinct that it was a girl. But I argued it was a boy because I always craved sour things. He said it was nothing and shrugged it off, somehow he wanted a girl.

Whenever he was with me, he always spent time with the baby holding my bump or laying his head on it. He would stroke it gently and would talk to the baby about his day and most of the time, we would feel the baby kick and move a little. I would always stare at his eyes which were filled with joy, love and happiness.

"Ugh", I groaned when I felt another jab in my back.

A little while my water broke but I still wanted the baby to stay inside for a little while so I shrugged it off and went back to bed. But when the pain seemed to get worst I couldn't stand it and made my way inside the bathroom. I didn't even know what to do so I just stared at my reflection for quite a while.

The door opening caught my attention and Sebastian peeked his head inside. A nervous smile crawled up on my lips and I turned towards him, his eye brows were furrowed in confusion as he fully made his way inside. Another jab was felt and I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"What happened Mi Amore?", He walked up to me. 

"Don't panic, but I think our baby is coming", I inhaled deeply as his intoxicating scent clouded my mind.

He froze midstep and stared down at me with his jaw slacked and wide eyes. Shaking his head, his pace quickened and he gripped my hands tightly while standing in front of me. His eyes held fear in them and I gave him a slight smile, while leaning up to peck his lips.

"Alright, what are we waiting for, let's get to the doctor quick", He wounded his arms around my legs and waist, carrying me bridal style.

I squealed "Put me down, I am heavy".

Not even listening to my protests, he ran out of our room and towards the stairs. Sophia's eyes widened as she stared up at us. Giving her a smile, I gulped when I felt three jabs in my back. Exhaling deeply, I laid my head on his chest. Sebastian's eyes connected with Sophia.

"Go get the baby's things", He ordered and without a question Sophia ran up the rest of the stairs and disappeared into our room.

"Oh my god", I yelped as I felt the baby move quite a few times.

"Are you hurt?", He had worry etched on his face.

"Just a little", I panted.

The doctor's quarters came into view and Sebastian rushed up the stairs carefully with me in his arms. The nurses sprinted to our side and helped Sebastian to put me to bed. Once I was settled the doctor checked my vitals and how far I was.

Getting out a latex glove, he ordered for me to take off my pants causing Sebastian to growl at him. Placing my hands on his, I gave him a nod and he took off my pants. Changing me into the hospital gown, he once again settled me on the bed and gripped my hands tightly.

"You're already ten centimeters dilated so you can begin pushing", The doctor instructed.

Gut wrenching fear gripped my insides and I wanted to puke but I held it in and nodded my head towards the doctor. Taking a deep breath, I connected my hands with Sebastian's, gripping it tightly. Kissing my knuckle, he stroked it and leaned down placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I am right here, Mi Amore", He whispered.

His hands grasped my hand tightly and I let out an exhale while beginning to push. It was painful to say the least, but I had to do it for my baby. I wanted to hold her in my arms and pepper kisses all over her  face while she slept peacefully. Closing my eyes, I let out another push and a scream.

"Keep pushing, I see it's head", The doctor encouraged.

"I can't do this", I sobbed out.

"Hey hey, look at me, you can do this, just hold eye contact with me and don't think of anything else Mi Amore", His eyes shimmered with tears.

Taking a deep breath, I pushed once more with all my might and heard the most beautiful cry ever. My tears were endless as they flickered over to my baby. Letting out a sob, I held my hands out to hold my baby.

"Congratulations, it's a girl", The doctor beamed happily.

He placed my daughter in my hands and I let out a little gasp as I looked at the most beautiful baby in my arms. She let out a wail, but when I gently rocked her, her mouth opened a little and she let out a soft sigh.

"Hi there little princess", Sebastian kisses the top of her head.

His face held tears on them and when they glanced at me, they shone with so much happiness. He smiled and captured my lips in his. Pulling away, he gazed at our daughter who was breastfeeding peacefully.

"Thank you for giving me the most beautiful life".

———————————————————————

So, Sebastian was right, it was a girl.

Please vote and comment💕💕.