Chapter 14

Amelia

"Come on, Mi Amore, tell me". He urges.

Looking up at him, I shake my head again and gulp when he glowers at me. Roughly pushing me against the wall, he skims his fingers towards my body.

"Come on, just tell me", he urges once more.

"No", I say firmly.

"Well, why not?", he questions.

"Because, if I tell you, then you're going to do something that you'll regret, plus he's dangerous". I say in one breath.

He chuckles "Mi Amore, he can't be more dangerous than me, so just tell me".

I shake my head again and try to walk past him, but he blocks my way by putting his hands on the wall, caging me in.

"Fine, I won't urge you to tell me, but know that I will get it out of you one way or another", he sighs.

"Thank you", I say.

Nodding his head, he steps away allowing me to finally breathe properly. Looking up, I see him fixing his tie but he sighs frustratedly when it keeps falling off.

"Do you need help with that?", I ask him.

Nodding his head, he allows me to step forward I do his tie slowly to make sure it doesn't fall off. When done, I look up at him to see a heated look in his eyes.

"How did you learn how to do a tie?", he questions.

I clear my throat "My mom taught me".

His eyes brows furrow "Your mom wanted you to get engaged too?".

Tears start to pool in my eyes but I blink them back. Shaking my head I say "S-She died when I was 18".

"Oh", he says surprised.

"Yeah", I said nodding my head.

"Well, I am just going to go downstairs", I walk around him towards the door.

Turning back around I see Sebastian still standing where I left him, he turns around and nods his head dismissing me.

I walk towards downstairs and into the kitchen. Where I see maids walking around helping each other wash the plates.

"Hey Amelia", Sophia waves me over once she sees me.

Making my way towards her, I see maids giving me glares as I walk past them. Ignoring them, I stand in front of Sophia and help her dry the dishes.

"I think the maids are jealous of you", Sophia whispers.

My eyebrows furrow "Why would they be jealous?".

"Well, because maybe you're Sebastian's personal maid and he didn't want one until he met you", she explains.

"Plus, these maids would give anything just to get into Sebastian's pants", she makes gagging sounds.