Chapter 8

Amelia

He continues staring at me and his smirk widens when I begin to squirm. Suddenly he begins to get something out of his pocket and I grow fearful thinking that maybe it's his gun, but I relax when I see a phone in his hands.

He scrolls through his phone, presses something and brings the phone to his ear.

"Nick I need you to get to the hospital room quick", he instructs.

After a few moments he hung up the phone, not a minute later the door opens and a guy walks in.

He was wearing all black, he stood about 6'0 with strikingly deep brown eyes. He had a scar on his right eyebrow which made him look even more intimidating.

He walked towards us and stood next to us. His expression didn't give anything away as he looked me up and down. I squirmed when he looked into my eyes it felt like he could see right through me.

"Get her to one of the guest rooms, she needs to change her clothes and once she's done bring her to my office", the one with the blue eyes instructed.

"Understood boss", Nick bows his head in respect as the blue eyed man leaves.

Once his out of the room, Nick turns to me with a stoic expression.

"Follow me", he says as he begins to walk to the door.

I quickly stand up which causes pain to erupt in my body and I wince. Ignoring it, I quickly trail after Nick as he opens the door and walks out.

I begin to look around the mansion, unlike the one I lived in, this mansion has a homey feel to it. It's really beautiful and bigger than what I was used to. As I look around, bodyguards surround everywhere and there are at least thirty rooms as we continue to pass each one of them. Nick stops abruptly in the middle and I almost bump into him but I quickly catch my footing. When I look up at him, he glares down at me. He turns around and opens a door.

"This is where you'll be staying at", he says as I walk in.

A queen sized bed sits in middle of the room, beside it there is a chair, in the corner of the room there is a walk in closet and a door which I assume is the bathroom a few feet away.

"Get changed, there are clothes in the closet, I'll be back in less than an hour", he says and leaves as he closes the door.

I walk to the middle of the room and stare at the bed, it looks so tempting and it feels like it's calling out to me but I can't fall asleep and I don't want to be on Nick's bad side.

I begin to walk towards a door and when I opened it my assumptions became true it was a bathroom. I quickly walked in and locked the door behind me. Getting in the shower, I let the water cascade around my body, soothing me.

I lathered a vanilla scented shampoo and began to message it to my scalp. After I was done with massaging, I lathered a soap onto my body and began to clean it. Dirt and mud swam all around me making me scowl in distaste of how I must've looked in front of the blue eyed man.

Once I was done, I turned off the water and wrapped myself in a towel that was hanging near the door. Getting out of the bathroom I closed the door behind me and began to walk towards the closet.