Chapter 16

Sebastian

"Come in", I called out.

The door softly opened and Amelia made her way in, nervously fiddling with her fingers. Watching in amusement, my eyes trailed up and down over her figure. Her black dress flowed down freely over her figure, hugging her curves in all the right places. Slowly standing up, I walked towards her until I was centimeters away. Peeking up at me through her eyelashes her eyes widened and she inhaled deeply.

Chuckling at her reaction, I slowly raised my hand up and tucked her hair that has fallen behind her ear. Walking closer to her, I nuzzled my nose in her neck and inhaled her scent deeply. Her shoulders tensed and goosebumps rose on her arms.

"Relax", my voice came out husky.

Her tense shoulder began to relax until she was completely succumbed into my body. Head resting on the crook of my neck she inhaled deeply causing my heartbeat to increase its speed. Pushing at my chest, she slowly brought her head up and her face turned deep crimson when she saw the position we were in.

"C-can we talk?", she had uncertainty in her voice.

Nodding, I slightly stepped backwards and she exhaled slowly. Looking up at me, her eyes trailed over every inch of my body. I swiveled around and rounded the desk to sit in my chair. Once comfortable, I looked at her to see her still standing hesitantly at the door.

"You know, you can sit down right?", I asked amusedly.

Her stare snapped towards me and she inhaled slowly before making her way towards the desk. Reaching the chair in front of her, she timidly sat down and started to play with her thumbs anxiously as she waited for me to speak up.

"What is it, that you wanted to talk about?", I questioned her.

She hesitantly looked into my eyes and spoke timidly "Oh um, I wanted to talk to you about what happened earlier".

Nodding my head I urged her to go on. "I am sorry, I didn't tell Sophia what happened but she eventually figured it out herself". She continued.

Slowly standing up, I made my way over to her purposefully taking slow steps as I watched her eyes swirl with many emotions. Standing in front of her, I leaned down until our noses touched and inhaled her scent deeply once again. Her scent was my favorite of all things, she smelled of roses and something sweet that I couldn't quite decipher.  

Inhaling her sweet fragrance for the second time. My eyes slowly wandered all over her face, greedily drinking up her soft features. Once relaxed frame began to tense as I leaned in closer and my eyes subconsciously dropped to her soft plump pink lips.

"How did she find out?", my voice seemed strained.

Widening her eyes, her face turned crimson red once again and she coughed awkwardly. Turning her stare away from mine she looked down at the ground and mumbled something that I couldn't hear. I inched myself closer to her and listened to what she had to say but her head snapped up and her hazel eyes stared back at me.

"S-she just did", she muttered.

I knew there was more to it than she let on, but I just smirked at her and stood up to my full height. As I gazed down at her, I couldn't notice the bags under her eyes knowing fully well that she hasn't slept well in the next couple of days.

"Is your room comfortable enough?", I asked her softly.

Shocked eyes found mine and stared at me for what felt like eternity. Her eyes hypnotized me fully and I found myself getting lost in the depths of her soul. Her eyes told me a story that no one ever knew as she gazed at me with intense emotions swirling in her eyes.

"Yeah", she finally mumbled and dropped her gaze to the ground.

Leaning down again, I gently grabbed her chin and tilted her head up so I could look into her eyes once more. She gasped at the gesture and fear was written all over her features and she seemed far off in her own world.

"Hey, hey it's just me", I tried to bring her attention back to me.

She started to relax her muscles and the fear that was in her eyes slowly started to diminish until her bright hazel eyes softened. She kept opening her mouth but closed it, it looked like she wanted to say something but couldn't.

"Why are there bags under your eyes, if you're sleeping comfortably?", I questioned her.

Her eyes widened and she slowly lifted her hands up to touch the bags under her eyes, she rubbed it back and forth soothing it slightly before bringing her hand down back to her lap.

"It's nothing", she mumbled.

Sighing, I gently let go of her chin making her eyes drop to the ground again. She bit on her bottom lip nervously making me look at them. I had the urge to grab her and kiss her senseless but I knew better than to do that. So I walked back to my chair and sat down watching her carefully.

"You're not going to tell me the truth huh?", I asked her rhetorically.

Shaking her head, she looked at me with an emotion in her eyes I couldn't decipher. She studied me, making me smirk at her as her eyes darkened. Maybe she didn't know what her eyes said but she continued to gaze at me.

Biting her lips nervously, she stood up and began to walk towards me, caught off guard by her sudden boldness, I watched her as she made her way over to me and stood near my chair. Not waiting any longer, my hand reached out and pulled her onto my lap.

Gasping, her eyes swirled with intense emotions, as she turned deep crimson red and bit her lip to keep her smile at bay that was threatening to make its way onto her lips. I didn't know what these feelings I felt towards her were, but I sure as I hell would make the best of it until I found out. I would make her forget whoever touched her with their disgusting hands in the past. Instead I would make her remember my hands on her body and how they felt as I roamed her freely and greedily.

My hands softly stroked her deep crimson red cheeks and made their way down to her waist. Watching her reaction, I slowly gripped her waist as she made a sweet sound at the back of her throat. Leaning in closer, I nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck and kissed it slowly and tantalizingly. Moaning, she threw her head back to give me more access and I continued to give open mouthed kisses.

The sound of the door knocking made her freeze and she shook silently with embarrassment as she slowly lifted herself off of my lap. I wanted to tell her to ignore it, but I knew she wouldn't so I adjusted my pants and cleared my throat.

Once we were both composed. I slowly called out "Come in".

———————————————————————————

Please vote and comment.