Chapter 51

I am so sad to say that this book is kind of coming to an end.

Sebastian

Worry gripped my heart tightly never once letting go. Her hazel eyes closed and apprehension ran through me. My eyes shone with unshed tears as I stared at her unmoving form. My thoughts were wild and my heart raced as I thought of never seeing her again. Shaking my head out of my thoughts I picked her up bridal style and looked towards Sophia.

"Go to the doctor quick", She spoke out and gestured to the door.

Rushing out of the room, I ran towards the doctor's quarters as I glanced down towards Amelia, her face was pale and her lips were turning blue. A tear leaked out of my eyes and I took a deep breath while racing to the doctor. I didn't have to worry about Edgar right now my first priority was Amelia, I had to save her.

I knew Edgar was caught by Damon and Hunter, he would get what he deserved from me. When I first got the phone call saying Edgar has sneaked in to our room, my only thought was to get to Amelia, but when I saw blood on her stomach, it was too late. Right then, I felt what real fear was. I was afraid of never seeing her smile and her beautiful face ever again.

Eli couldn't protect her, he was at a meeting, but I had a hunch he was rushing here right now. Bursting through the door, my eyes glanced to the doctor who was already making his way up to me. He nodded his head to the bed and I quickly placed her on it.

"You'll be okay, Mi Amore", My voice cracked, as the new set of tears made their way.

"Please just save her", I stared up at the doctor.

"I'll do everything I can", He reassured me and motioned for me to leave the room.

The nurses were getting everything ready for her and my heart stopped as I saw the heart monitor beeping really slow. I begged the gods above to wake me up from this nightmare, I wanted to see her beautiful smile again while she reassured me she was okay. But I knew that was a fucking lie.

"You can't tell me to step out of the room", My anger rose a mile a minute.

"Please Sebastian, just let us do our work and try to save her", He quickly gave her a shot.

Looking down towards Amelia, my heart cracked into two as I stared at her still form. Nodding my head, I stepped out of the room. Wiping my tears away, I glanced towards the wall and punched it repeatedly. She had to go through Edgar's torture again and I couldn't be here to protect her from him.

"Please, please let her be okay", I sobbed and slid to the ground.

"I can't lose her", I mumbled and covered my face with my hands.

Footsteps made my head snap towards the hall, Eli's tear stained face came into view as he ran towards the doctor's quarters. His eyes made contact with mine and he picked up his pace even more. Stopping in front of me. He pleaded me with his eyes to tell him she was okay.

"She's okay, right?", He questioned.

"Of course, she has to be okay, yes yes she's okay", He let out a humorless chuckle.

"Why aren't you saying anything?, He bellowed and shook my shoulders.

"I can't loose her too", His voice cracked and his hands dropped to his sides.

Turning to the doctor's door, he knocked on it. "Let me in, I have to see her", He yelled.

Placing my hands on his shoulders, I swallowed the lump in my throat. "She'll be okay", I whispered.

Letting out a sob, he hugged me tightly and my own tears once again made their presence known. I had to be strong at least for her, if she saw me crying, she would be disappointed, but how can I not cry when she's fighting for her life? It was all my fault she was in there right now.

I didn't know how long we stayed like that, but when the door opened it caused us to pull away from each other. The doctor came out with a grim expression and my throat felt like it was going to explode from not getting much needed air. Eli and I immediately walked up to him waiting for him to tell us she was okay.

He glanced between Eli and I. "We got the bullet out, but she lost a lot of blood".

"And by some miracle, the baby made it and it's heartbeat is beating fine", He explained.

Eyes widening, my breath hitched in my throat. "Did you just say baby?", I whispered.

"Yeah", The doctor nodded his head.

"Oh my god", I mumbled and pushed the doctor of my way gently.

Despite his protests, I hurried inside towards Amelia. When my eyes landed on her form, my shoulders relaxed as I saw the heart monitor beeping just the way it should. Taking a seat beside her, my hands shakily came up to grasp hers. Glancing towards her stomach my heartbeat sped up.

"Thank you for saving her", I looked up to the ceiling.

My hands softly stroked hers. "Mi Amore, please open your eyes and give me that beautiful smile of yours".

My hopeful eyes stared at her closed ones. My shoulders hunched as her form stood still not once moving. Letting out a sigh, I closed my eyes and opened them. My hands continued to stroke hers as she slept peacefully, her chest rising up and down.

"She'll wake up soon", Eli placed his hands on my shoulder.

————————————————————————

Thank god her and the baby is okay.

Please vote and comment 💕💕.