Chapter 49

Amelia

"Oh my god", The words tumbled through my lips, as I stared at the tests in horror.

They all held a positive sign, and my hands flew to my stomach, cradling it protectively. Tears blurred my vision, which made me hard to see. But hell, I didn't care, there was a living tiny human inside me and I was beyond happy, as I wiped away my tears. The door flew open and Sophia came in hesitantly through it.

Her eyes stayed glued on the tests as she made her way up to me. Placing the tests on her opened palms, I bit my lip, gauging at her reaction. Eyes widening in what seemed like shock, she stared at the tests with her mouth open. Her hands flew to her lips, and she glanced at me, with her eyes shining tears.

"You're pregnant", She whispered, wiping away her tears.

"Oh my god, you're really pregnant", Squealing, she pulled me into a hug.

Her hands curved around my waist as she hugged me tightly. Her sweet lavender scent instantly hitting my nostrils. Inhaling deeply, I wounded my own arms around her slim waist and leaned my head on her shoulder. Her excited squeal filled the bathroom, as she bounced up and down.

"I am going to be an aunt", Throwing her arms up in the air, she did a weird dance which made me laugh.

"Oh my god, you have to tell Sebastian", Grasping my arm, she pulled me out of the bathroom.

"How are you going to tell him? Oh maybe we should do a surprise for him", She suggested jumping up and down enthusiastically.

Swallowing the lump in my throat, I forced my eyes to move away from hers. Truth be told, I was still unsure if I was really pregnant, and what if Sebastian told me to abort the baby? I couldn't kill my own child. But I knew Sebastian wouldn't do that, he would love the baby no matter what.

"Don't worry, he'll be so happy, when we tell him the news", She murmured gently, giving me a small smile.

Nodding my head, I placed my hands on my stomach and stroked it softly. My stomach was still flat and I couldn't wait when it got bigger so I could feel the baby kick and move. Those were the special moments between a mother and her baby. My only wish for this baby is to grow up with a world filled with so much love. 

A phone ringing made my eyes snap towards my pocket. Placing my hands inside it, I felt the phone vibrate and pulled it out, Sebastian's face instantly tugged a huge grin on my lips and I instinctively answered without a second thought.

"I missed you", His deep voice, hit my ears and my body tingled all over.

"Me too", I spoke softly, tears pooling my eyes once again.

"I am going to my room", I mouthed to Sophia and made my way outside of her bedroom.

"Being away from you is killing me, Mi Amore", He groaned.

"Trust me, it's been making me insane too", Sighing, I yanked the door open, and strolled into our bedroom.

"What are you doing?", I asked him curiously.

"Signing a few documents", A paper rustling was heard through the phone.

Humming, I laid on the bed, and his scent hit me, making me miss his warmth even more. My hand laid itself on my flat stomach and I let out a small smile. I didn't know how to tell Sebastian, but I would figure that out later, right now I just wanted to enjoy talking to him.

"A week seems so long", He complained and I imagined him pouting adorably.

A giggle bubbled within me, and I snuggled deeper into my pillow, his soft breathing lulling me. A yawn fell through my lips and I heard Sebastian sigh exhaustedly. I wished I could be there with him so I could snuggle into his embrace.

"I'll let you, get some rest Mi Amore", His voice came out like a gentle caress.

"Okay", I mumbled.

"I love you", He whispered, his breathing soft.

"I love you", I murmured and the phone fell from my fingers as my eyes closed, sleep taking over my mind and body.

Opening my eyes, my hazy vision cleared and our room came into view. Everything was just as it was left. The room was dark now considering it was seven thirty PM. Stretching out my limbs, I stood up and strided to the bathroom. Turning the lights on, my eyes gazed into my own reflection.

I seemed to gain more weight, as my breasts looked more fuller and rounder. My hips were kind of wider and as I turned to my side, I could see a small barely there bump. My eyes glinted under the light, shining with pure happiness that made my heart swell. 

Stripping out of my clothes, I turned on the water while getting ready to shower. My shoulders relaxed as the warm water hit my bare skin. After I was done washing my body and hair, I stayed in the warm water for a few minutes before getting out.

Wrapping a towel around me, I closed the bathroom door and made my way over to the closet. Pulling out a simple red dress and undergarments, I quickly dressed and closed the door behind me. My skin prickled as goosebumps rose all around my legs and arms.

Fear gripped me tightly never letting go and I felt like I was drowning, I could feel eyes on me and I was scared to turn around. Shaking with fear, my hands gripped my dress tightly as I slowly swiveled around.

"Miss me baby?".

—————————————————————————
Omg who do you think that person is???
Please vote and comment 💕💕.