Chapter 22

Amelia at the top

Sebastian

"W-what?", she stutters eyes widening, as she looks up at me in nervousness.

"I said, you're going to sit with me", I repeat looking straight in her eyes.

Looking at me flabbergasted, her mouth opens and closes several times, not knowing what to say. I smirk at her and pull her closer to me until she lands on my chest. Her small hand comes up to my chest to steady herself while I wrap my hands around her waist. Turning deep crimson, her cheeks puffs out in exasperation before she looks up at me.

Ignoring the stares from my guards and maids, I tug on Amelia's arm and gently walk towards the dining room. My eyes sweep the room and immediately everyone goes back to what they were doing clearly seeing my warning. I look at the two empty chairs that were made for Damon and Hunter. Clearly they were running late as always.

"Get a new chair", I order one of the maids.

Hurriedly, she sprints into the kitchen and a minute later, she comes in with a chair. Positioning the chair next to mine, she bows her head in respect and scurries our of the room. I turn my head towards Amelia to see her nervously looking around.

"Ignore them", I whisper pulling her closer to me.

Snapping out of her daze, her eyes darts to me and she visible relaxes her tense muscles. My arm subconsciously rub her thumb gently. Giving me a small smile, her cheeks begins to turn deep crimson and she lowers her gaze to the floor.

Clearing my throat, I pull her hand slightly and gently tug her towards the table where my guards are seated. They chat amongst themselves, trying to ignore us but fail greatly as they keep looking at us form the corner of their eyes.

"I can't sit with you", she hisses beside me, trying to free her hand from my tight hold.

Abruptly stopping, I look towards her and level her with a glare. She doesn't back down, instead she surprises me with a look of her own. My girl is turning feisty I see. I smirk internally as I think of the things I could do to her. I could leave her breathless, as she's panting underneath me looking for the release only I could give her. My cock hardens inside my pants just the thought of it.

Discreetly, I adjust my pants while looking at her. She doesn't stray her eyes away from me. Her glare becomes more intense by each passing second and the room suddenly becomes overbearing as my mind wanders off to the things I could do to that body of hers.

It's not only her body that attracts me, its more of her personality I can't seem to get enough of. She's a feisty little thing one minute and the next a vulnerable woman who's seeking comfort. She's been through a lot but she hides it well underneath that mask of hers.

I can see that she doesn't let anybody in easily. But once she does, she easily becomes attached and I noticed, she also constantly looks over her shoulder as if someone would jump out and take her away. No way would I let that happen, if they want her, they have to go though me and trust me I am not one to be messed with. If they do, they would face death slowly and painfully.

"You can and you will", I state sternly, looking straight in her eyes.

Looking at me in disbelief, she huffed out a breath and stalked forward letting go of my hand, I guess she didn't pay attention to the stares she was getting. Taking a seat in her chair, she glared at me. If looks could kill, I would be six feet under the ground.

I am so proud of how she's grown into this strong woman, when I first saw her, she was so scared of me, of everyone. Even though, she still gets nightmares about her past, she doesn't let it rule her instead, she squashes it down with her foot.

I am falling in love with her.

I've figured out these feelings I am feeling, falling in love should scare me, but with her it doesn't. Instead, I have a purpose to live on this earth and that is to protect her with everything in me. In the mafia world, there is no love, there is only hatred or darkness. I was born on this earth to kill the evil and shield my family from them. But then, she came along and changed everything for me.

Maybe it's too early to say these feeling is love, but I don't care. I will do anything to make her feel the same way I do. I won't force her into anything she doesn't want, I will wait for her forever if it takes that long for her to love me back.

"Go sit down", someone hisses in my ear, making me snap out of my daze.

Glancing towards the source of the voice, I smirk at Sophia while she narrows her eyes at me. She slightly pushes me forward, making me take a step towards the table. My smirk is still intact as I glance at my girl sitting uncomfortably. Keeping her head down, she kept fumbling with her hands hiding it under the table.

My legs moved on their own accord and took me to my seat. Clearing my throat, I nodded my head to the guards to start their meal. Everyone talked amongst themselves, while I kept glancing at Amelia from time to time. She just kept staring at her food, not even taking a bite.

Trying to catch her attention, I kicked her legs under the table and she slightly jumped startled. Her eyes glanced towards me, her muscle tensed and her eyes stared into mine in fear. Looking at her surroundings, she relaxed and fixated her eyes on mine. Gesturing towards the food with my hand, I looked at her expectantly until she picked up her fork and took a bite.

Watching her in amazement, I studied her features. Her soft brunette hair cascaded around her shoulders, her pink plump kissable lips opened every now and then as she ate the food in silence and her hazel eyes stared intently at her food but she kept looking at me from the corner of her eyes from time to time.

Leaning over the table, my chin grazed her ear and I whispered "From now on you'll be sleeping with me in my room".

———————————————————————————
Please vote and comment.