Chapter 43

Amelia

"You look happy", He stated, smiling slightly.

"For the first time in my life, I actually am", My mind wandered off to Sebastian.

The guard who helped me escape was right in front of me and I had so many things to say to him, starting with how thankful I am towards him. If it wasn't for him I would've never met Sebastian and that thought made me shudder. The guard who was standing in front of me had a smile on his face and his eyes showed pure happiness.

"I am glad, you've escaped Edgar", He scratched the back of his neck.

Without saying anything, my arms wrapped around him tightly. This time I wasn't hesitant, I poured everything I was feeling into the hug. Well I didn't even know him, but it felt like I've known him for hundred years and it felt as if he was my brother. Shock seemed to go through him, since his arms were hanging by his side as if not knowing what to do.

Before I could pull away, a voice came from behind us, "What the fuck is going on here?".

Eyes widening, I pulled away from the hug as if I've been struck by lighting. Swiveling around, my eyes made contact with blazing blues. His posture seemed stiff as he glared towards the man behind me. My body instantly reacted to his reaction. As sick as this might sound I loved how possessive he got.

"Sebastian, calm down nothing is going on", I walked up to him slowly.

His glaring eyes turned to me, and relaxed visibly. But his posture was still stiff as he stared at me. Striding towards me, he stopped just inches away and pulled me to him. Surprised by his action, I let out a little gasp as his arm snaked around my waist holding me close to him. Cheeks burning deep crimson, I hid the small smile that was creeping it's way onto my lips.

"And who might you be?", He narrowed his eyes to the guard.

"He's the one who helped me", I answered before he could.

Even though, Sebastian was glaring daggers at the guard, he seemed unaffected as his eyes swept across the hallway. He seemed to be inspecting everything in its place and he would nod his head once in a while. Amusement swirled inside of me at his antics and I felt myself letting out a small laugh.

Immediately, his eyes snapped to mine and they showed that of excitement. For the first time in my life, I felt genuinely free and I wanted to feel like this for the rest of my life without the memories haunting me everywhere I go. Sebastian's arms tightened around my waist causing me to look up at him, his face was expressionless as he kept glaring at the guard.

"Sebastian", I tried to catch his attention.

His eyes met mine and after a moment his posture relaxed but his arms still stood tightly around my waist as if showing people I was his. It should've made me cower in fear, but I felt myself inching closer to him and laying my head on his chest. Everything around us vanished the moment I heard his heartbeat. It was beating fast as if singing a tune for me.

Kissing the top of my head, His returned his attention to the guard who was now standing uncomfortably. His eyes were casted to the ground never once looking up, and his posture seemed alert as if someone was going to come bursting through the door.

"What's your name?", Sebastian rubbed my waist soothingly, while his scrutiny was still on the guard.

"Eli", He met Sebastian's challenging stare with one of his own.

"You have some nerve looking at me like that", Sebastian chuckled.

"Well you can't kill me, because I want to be on your side", Eli retorted back.

"Well, how do I know you're on my side without any proof?", Sebastian asked.

"I want to get rid of Edgar as much as you do", Eli raised an eyebrow.

Sebastian cleared his throat and his hand dropped from my waist which made me disappointed. But it was quickly placed back onto its original place. What Eli said didn't surprise me, instead it made me anxious. Maybe I was a bad person for saying this, but I wanted Edgar to suffer and not cause anymore harm to any girl whether it'd be me or some other girl.

I knew in the past he used to torture innocent girls while he made me watch helplessly. He would take them forcefully, feeling pleasure as they screamed out in pain and once he was done with them, he would take me, if I didn't cry out in pain, he would torture me until I did what he wanted. He was one sick man who needed to disappear from the face of the earth.

"Fair enough", Sebastian's voice brought me back to reality.

Eli nodded his head and strolled out of the hall. Once he was out of earshot, Sebastian pushed me against the wall and his lips claimed mine not giving me a chance to react. The minute our lips made contact, a moan left through me and my arms grasped the sides of his face while his still remained on my waist.

Something hard rubbed against my thigh, making pleasure shoot through my body. Breaking the kiss, I pulled him closer to me, which caused that hard thing to rub against me once more. Throwing my head back, I let out a whimper, as he kissed his way down my neck. A knot in my stomach formed making it hard for me to grasp my surroundings.

"Sebastian", My voice came out as a whisper.

"I've got you, Mi Amore", His hands found my panties and pushed them aside.

The minute his hands made contact with my clit, my back arched more into him and I shut my eyes as the knot in my stomach intensified. His finger entered inside me, causing my eyes to snap open. His once light blues were now darkened to such a beautiful color. Muscles convulsing, I bit my lip to keep the loud moan as I felt myself climax.

I breathed deeply, once I came down from my high and my cheeks burned as Sebastian watched me with an amusing grin on his face. He brought his fingers to his lips and sucked them clean while watching my reaction. My body instantly heated up, tingles shooting through every fiber of my being.

Footsteps made us turn our heads towards the end of the hall and I immediately smoothed out my dress, while clearing my throat. Hunter seemed flustered as he ran up to us.

"Edgar is here".

————————————————————————-

Phew, is it hot in here or is it just me? Lol

Please vote and comment 💕💕.