Chapter 2- Maintenance

"Have a seat on the bed, I'll just leave the door open so I can hear you

"Have a seat on the bed, I'll just leave the door open so I can hear you. Since you're in a hurry."

He said with a wink.

Walking past the stairs, down a hallway, he opened a door to (what a assumed) was his master bedroom.

"What? N-no, no... I need to settle this..."

Talking as I run to catch up with him. But what I saw next... I couldn't decide if it was a horrible mistake, or the best thing I've ever seen. As I entered the room, I saw him enter the shower. Yep, naked as a new born! I screamed. It was a natural reaction, I did NOT mean to make him turn around.

I ran out of the room, my face was every shade of red on the spectrum. Mortified, that's the best word I can come up with.

"Why?! You could have waited to take your pants off! What kind of woman do you think I am?!"

I was yelling from the other side of the door, when I heard the water running. He probably didn't even hear me. At that point I didn't care if he was the best looking man I'd ever seen, that was extremely inappropriate, and I had every intention of speaking to the owner of the camp grounds. How could he? I have a problem that he is responsible for, I won't back down. He probably thinks that he can use his body, perfect as it may be, to keep me from making a fuss. Not going to happen. I'm staying, in the dinning room, as far away from him and the shower as possible.

After only about ten minutes, he stepped out and (thankfully) had clothes on.

"I think we got off on the wrong foot. Truly, I'm sorry for my rudeness. I'm Eli Montgomery, grounds manager. What can I do for you?"

The smirk on his face just made me more upset. Sorry, my backside!

"Mr. Montgomery..."

"Eli. Please, call me Eli."

"Fine, Eli..."

"And you are?"

"Right, I'm Christine, or CeCe Stratton. Now, we have several issues, but the most pressing is the cafeteria accommodations. We were assured that we could seat up to 400, but according to the staff, it will only seat 200. I have 300 guests and over 25 staff, I need to know how this will be rectified."

"Well... the person I spoke to didn't give me a head count, so I did my own research and saw that the average size group for your sex party..."

"Sex party?!! What?... Where did you get that idea?! That is soooo far off from what we do!"

"Oookaaaay, well I looked up your 'camp' and your typical attendance is around 200, so my initial quote was accurate, based on the information I had."

Damn, did I seriously not give a head count for the added guests?! This could actually be a huge problem!

"Well, what can we do to adjust for the additional guests? Could we have an open dining room?"