Chapter 6- Breakfast

As much as I wanted to rip her clothes off and fuck her brains out last night, I couldn't

As much as I wanted to rip her clothes off and fuck her brains out last night, I couldn't. I promised her we would take it slow. I was honestly surprised she let it go as far as it did. That didn't mean I wasn't frustrated. I've jerked off more in the last few days than my entire adult life. I don't understand these feelings. She's practically a virgin, which just makes me hard again. Ten years, she's gone without sex that whole time. That's unimaginable to me. But at the same time, I get it.

After reading her 'testimony' in the brochure, I felt a mixture of sadness and anger for her. No one should have to go through what she did. It's ruined years of her life, and for what? Some asshole that obviously pushed her too far on their wedding night. She was a damn virgin and he hurt her. Rage boiled in me at the thought of anyone hurting her. Let alone someone that promised to love her forever. Then to give her a fucking STD?! Piece of shit! She had to have surgery to remove his disease from her body, I even looked it up to be sure. No wonder she never wanted sex again. He broke her.

It was the next morning and I put one of my staff in charge for the day, so I could go to a few classes. I didn't exactly feel the need to, but I knew it would make her happy. So, I looked at the schedule to see what peaked my interest, and to see where she was teaching. According to the timeline though, she didn't have any classes. I wasn't sure what that meant, so I went to call her. Only to realize that I didn't have her number. Idiot. So I got online and looked up the camps number, and after a few rings they picked up.

"C.S. Camps, this is Christine."

Victory!

"Hey CeCe, it's Eli. I'm glad your cell is listed on your website, because I was an idiot and didn't get it from you."

"Well, technically you still don't have it. My assistant and I switch days between classes and operations. So we have a dedicated phone just for that. Passing it back and forth can be a pain, but it gives us an excuse to meet up every morning during the camp."

Well, that made a lot of sense.

"Sounds good. That actually answers another question I had. I was going to stop in to check out what courses were available today, but noticed you weren't on the schedule. I'm guessing you're on ops today then."

"Yep"

She sounded busy.

"Okay, I won't keep you."

"No! No... sorry, just morning chaos. Nothing I can't handle, I'm very good at multitasking."

It took all my will power not to say 'I bet you are' and turn it into something sexual. I had to give her time.

"It's a good skill to have, that's for sure."

She giggled, oh fuck that sound was amazing. Too many times I've heard a woman giggle and cringed at how abrasive it was. Not hers, it was almost musical.