Chapter 18- New

Keep my eyes open, concentrate on him and him alone, don't look away

Keep my eyes open, concentrate on him and him alone, don't look away. I can do this!

Eli was being the most generous, gracious, and patient lover I could have ever asked for.

He was rubbing his cock against me, it felt like teasing, but I understood his reasons. I focused on his beautiful eyes, it was like he had me in a trance.

Ever so gently he began to push himself inside of me. My first instinct is to close my eyes, but Eli brings his hand up and rubs his thumb across my cheek. It's a good reminder to look at him. He's still stretching me, but I'm not feeling any pain. The friction on my clit is driving me mad. I need the climax I had been on the verge of a moment ago.

Then he starts to move. I can tell he's not fully in yet, maybe halfway, but I'm sensing that he could tell my need to come. With each thrust in, he's getting further and further into me. It feels amazing! I start to move my hips, desperate for more friction. He had one hand on my face and then the other moved to my hip. He was trying to slow my motions to match his own.

"Tell me when you're going to come. Then I can fill you."

All I could do was nod. It was like my voice was completely gone, with only moaning available. And moan I did, sometimes soft, other times loud. I couldn't stop it, and it took everything in me to keep my eyes open. But I knew this was the key. The last time, it had been when I closed my eyes and saw Paul instead of Eli. By looking into Eli's eyes, I was fully in this moment, not in the past. I seek and finally find my voice, thank you Lord!

"I... I need... ahh... to come!"

"Come for me, love."

"Aaahhhhh!!!"

My climax was incredibly intense. I was bucking and arching, while forcing myself to keep my eyes open and on Eli. That's when he started moving faster, it felt incredible. It had never felt like this. I wrapped my legs around him and matched his pace. I wanted to kiss him, but I wasn't sure if I could keep eye contact if I did.

He started to slow down, but in the best way. He was rolling his hips and hitting places I didn't know were there! I raised my hips off the bed for more. He sat back and raised one of my legs over his shoulder, then slowly thrust into me. The new angle heightened the pleasure by 1000! I was practically screaming with every thrust. He sped up, and I could feel another orgasm start to build.

"It's okay, CeCe. You can do it. Come for me, and I'll follow."

That's all I needed. It was insane. I screamed his name and felt like the world was spinning. He shook and I could feel his heat enter the condom.

He looked at me, almost scared.

"Did I hurt you?"

I'm sure the scream was what made him worry, but when he saw the look on my face, he smiled bright.