Chapter 22- Room

Eli had me up against the wall of our hotel room

Eli had me up against the wall of our hotel room. He turned me around and unzipped my dress. I let it fall, but he was wise enough to pick it up and laid it on the bed. If we went back down and my dress was crazy wrinkled, it would be even more obvious.

I started to take my shoes off, but he stopped me.

"Keep them on, I want you on my level while I fuck you from behind."

Oh my goodness! Why did that turn me on?! I would have to put new panties on, I'm literally soaked! I slide them off as seductively as I could in high heels, while Eli dropped his pants and boxer briefs. He stepped forward and we kissed with ferocity. He reached down and pushed two fingers inside my core. I moaned and he kissed me harder.

"You are dripping wet! You're so ready for me. Turn around."

I put my hands on the wall and pushed my ass against him. It took no time at all for him to enter me. It was difficult for me to imagine that I'd only been able to have and enjoy sex for less than a week! This man has changed my life, and I was loving every minute of it.

"Why do you shave or wax your pussy? If you weren't sexually active, it seems odd. Just wondering."

Oookay... That's not the kind of question I would expect while he's literally pounding into me from behind. I tried to answer him, but my voice was failing me.

"Uuuuhhhh... It was because.... Oh! Can I please.... aaaahhh.... tell you later?! ..... Don't stop, please!"

He had slowed down when I wouldn't answer. I knew I should have just made something up, but I've found the truth is always better. Dammit!

I stood up and turned around. He hesitantly stopped to look at me.

"It was Paul. He didn't like it when they had to shave me for surgery. He said it was unnatural and he wouldn't let me shave it anymore. So, after the divorce I kept it bare, it was my way of... rebelling, I guess."

"Fuck, love. That's hot! He's even more of an idiot than I thought! I'll keep you bald and ready for me, anytime."

He turned me back around and pounded back into me.

"Fuck I'll pay for waxing! Your pretty pussy is mine to take care of. I love you so fucking much!"

All it took was him saying that he loved me and I came, hard. I couldn't help but scream his name and cry out. He came right after me and part of me actually hoped it would result in pregnancy. It was scary, but thrilling.

He kissed up my back and laid his head between my shoulders. Slowly he pulled out and went into the bathroom. I felt like I was frozen in the position I was in. Like if I moved, I'd stop breathing, which was already labored.

Eli came back out with a wet washcloth to clean me up. Once he was done, I went into the bathroom to make sure my make-up wasn't too bad. I'd been sweating like crazy, and the crying I'd done earlier hadn't helped. The beautiful job the stylist had done was ruined. So I splashed some water on my face and cleaned it all off.