Chapter 19- Top

"Wait

"Wait. I want to be on top."

Fuck yes!!!

I picked her up and rested myself against the headboard. I wanted to make sure she could see my eyes the whole time.

"Okay, but remember to keep your eyes on me."

"I know. Um... this is my first time on top, so if I'm doing something wrong, just let me know."

"There's no way you could get it wrong. Trust me. I'll help, but go with your instincts."

She leaned in and our lips met once again. She started grinding against my cock. So I steadied her and gently pushed her up to the tip. I used my fingers to open her folds and I guided her down.

"Eyes open, baby."

She had closed her eyes as she sunk down, but I wasn't going to let her have another panic attack brought on by her asshole of an ex. This was all about us, all about being together and finding pleasure in each other.

"You're doing great, almost there."

I reached in between us and started rubbing her clit. Instantly she moaned and grabbed on to my shoulders. I used my other hand to hold her face to me. I kissed her softly and looked into her eyes, she got the message and nodded.

Steadily her hips began to move. At first she seemed to be adjusting to my size, but then I could feel her wetness and knew she was going to be okay. Her whole body started moving up and down, creating that incredible friction that set me aflame.

"Oh... Fuck! You really are good at this! uuhh... Shit!"

I was actually having trouble holding in my own climax, I'd never had a problem with stamina before her. I'm sure it has a lot to do with our undeniable connection. We were made for each other, and she drove me wild. I wanted her to have at least one orgasm though. This wasn't just for me, I knew she'd dealt with that in the past, and I would never do that to her.

She was getting close, her movements started to speed up. I could see the sweat dripping down between her breasts. I broke eye contact for a second to lick it off her. She tasted amazing, in every way. Thankfully she just kept her eyes on me, I'm sure she was wondering why I'd done that, but the groan she let out when I stopped told me she enjoyed it too.

That's when I picked up the pace. I thrust into her from below and pulled her chest to mine. We moved faster and faster. Our grunts and groans tangled with one another.

"Keep your eyes open, love. Stay with me. Oh God, I love you so much."

"Oh... I love you.... ahh... ohh... too.

"Tell me when you're coming, I want to go together."

"I'm going to...... ahhh"

We both climaxed, and it was by far the best I'd ever had. We were panting and soaked in sweat. Her head dropped to the crook of my neck and she lightly kissed me there. I could actually feel myself getting hard again. She sat up and looked at me.