Chapter One

Hello! Just to warn anyone wanting to read this story, it's discontinued. So try not to get too attached to the characters! This is also very poorly written and has little to no editing.

Season 1: Pilot

"Rosalie, please. You have to talk to Elena. She won't get off my back" Jeremy begs; pulling the cigarette from his mouth. Rosalie Phoenix arches a perfectly dark brown pucked eyebrow at her best friend, Jeremy Gilbert.

"Yeah know, I should be doing the same thing. This isn't healthy," Rosalie reaches and successfully snatches the cigarette away from his fingers and tosses it on the ground, crushing it with the bottom of her shoe. Jeremy opens his mouth to protest, but she looks him in his deep brown eyes. "Jeremy, you know better. I wish you'd just talk to me" Rosalie frowns slightly. Jeremy feels a weight of guilt hover over him as he looks into her doe hazel eyes.

"Yeah Jeremy, just listen to Little Rosie," Vicki Donovan mocks. She holds out her bony, pale hand. Jeremy smiles at his senior crush, knowing exactly what she wants. Jeremy goes into his bag and pulls out an orange prescription pill bottle. He pours two circular white pills out onto her hand and she tosses them into her mouth and swallows them easily.

"Don't take more than two in a six hour window" He warns. Rosalie shakes her head, lightly tossing her long dark brown locks. Tyler Lockwood brushes his fingers against Rosalie's right shoulder as he passes her to go to Vicki.

"Hey Vick. I knew I'd find you here with the crackheads. Not you, Rosalie, of course" Tyler winks. Rosalie bites her lip and looks down at her shoes. Despite Tyler being raised to be a gentleman, he's anything but gentle. He's aggressive, flirtatious, cocky, etc. Everything you'd describe as a star high school football player.

"Hey" Vicki whispers happily. She brings Tyler in for a hug. Tyler eyes the youngest Gilbert in disgust.

"Hey, Pete Wentz called, he wants his nail polish back" Tyler chuckles. Rosalie scrunches her eyebrows together.

"Can't you be nice?" Rosalie steps in; her voice soft and high-pitched.

"Pete Wentz, huh? How old school 'T.R.L' of you. Carson Daily fan?" Rosalie didn't really get what Jeremy was implying but it struck a chord with Tyler with how he pivots forward to attack. Vicki slaps Tyler's chest and steps in front of him, being right in the middle of the love triangle she created.

"Ty, be nice. Be nice. That's Elena's little brother" Tyler rolls his brown eyes.

"I know who he is. Don't know why she's hanging out with someone two years younger than her who deals. I'll still kick the kids ass" Tyler shrugs. Vicki laughs off the insult. She simply smiles at him and caresses his face, pulling him into a sweet kiss. Jeremy frowns and looks at Rosalie.

"I have to get to French. I do not want to get Madam Riley mad" Rosalie smiles. Her teeth straight from having braces for a year.

"I'll come with" Jeremy nods. The two walk away from the couple. Jeremy follows in behind Rosalie as they enter the small high school.

Rosalie waves at some of her friends in her grade when they called her name. All the pity looks they gave Jeremy made her slightly annoyed. She knew he would be pitied but she also knew how much he hates it and attention. Not that everyone knows it, it's still bothersome. Some guy came over to Jeremy and held his hand out. Jeremy glances around the hall and digs into his pocket, pulling out six pills that look like ibuprofen.