Chapter Eleven

Season 1:Bloodlines

"Get away from me!" Rosalie scream in terror. The vampire's sinister grin drops into a sneer before he runs off out of sight. Rosalie watches until there's not even a shadow.

Rosalie allows herself to calm down enough to try and get out of the broken car. She shuffles in the seat to try and wiggle out of the seat belt but she feel the everywhere she touched. Rosalie presses the button for the seat belt but it doesn't unlock. She repeatedly presses it, there was no luck. Rosalie's breathing starts to quicken again as panic sets it. Tears form her hazel eyes. There's no one around to help her. God knows where her phone went. She's by herself.

Damon kneels beside her window and Rosalie screams. Damon could see how panicked she is. "Damon...?" She breathes. A rush of relief washes over her.

"Sh, Rosalie. It's going to be okay" Damon soothes her.

"D--Damon, I'm stuck. M--My seat belt--it's stuck" Rosalie cries.

"Rosalie, I'll get you out of here, just take deep breaths. I want you to put your hands on the roof," Rosalie nods, her breathing is still quick. Damon could feel the fear radiating off of her. Rosalie places her hands gently on the roof. "Just like that, good. You ready? One...Two...Three" Damon breaks the door off and rips the seat belt off her.

Damon picks her up and Rosalie clutches his chest tightly. She cries into his chest.

"Is anything broken?" Blood drips down Rosalie's face now that she's facing up right. Damon's vein flicker underneath his eyes for a second.

"N--No..." Damon sets Rosalie down gently sets her on the feet, holding the small of her back.

"Can you stand?" Rosalie shakes her head; she too much in shock to move. Damon picks her back up. "Alright, lets get you in my car"

***

Rosalie blinks awake; stretching her sore arms. Rosalie moans from the tinge of pain that runs through her stiff body.

"Morning, sunshine" Damon smirks. Rosalie flinches and looks over at Damon, then examines her surroundings. She checks her view outside. Nothing but empty fields, a couple of cows here and there far away.

"Damon, where are we?" She asks Georgia, sitting up in her seat.

"Georgia" Rosalie freezes.

"G--Georgia? Damon, we are not," Damon winks at her. "Damon, I need to go home" She whines.

"Rosalie," Damon mimics her. "We'll be back by tomorrow" Rosalie shakes her head.

"Tomorrow? Damon!"

"How ya feeling? There's no broken bones. I grabbed some of your clothes for you. It's in the back seat" turns around and grabs the plain brown bag off the leather seats. She pulls out a white sweater dress, black tights and light brown booties.

"I stopped by your place. I'm pretty sure you didn't want to be stuck in the same outfit. " Rosalie unbuckles herself and strips out of her shirt, leaving her in a white lace bralette.

"Don't look" She murmurs.

Damon grips the steering wheel softly. I didn't look at her directly but he could see the corner of his eyes that her bra matches her panties. She quickly pulls the seatbelt going across her chest behind her and slips the sweater dress over. She slides her jeans off after kicking her converses off. She pulls the tights over her pale legs and shimmies her feet into the brown booties.