Chapter Fifty-Four

Season 3: The New Deal

"The same dream over and over again?" whispers. Bonnie and Rosalie sit near the back of the grill by the fireplace,\; drinking coffee. Bonnie nods.

"Four coffins. Klaus is one of them. It's weird" Rosalie holds the hot coffee mug with both hands and brings it to her lips. "I mean, what's if it's not a dream? What if it's telling the future?" Rosalie sets the mug down and licks her lips.

"I think you're stressed up from this witch stuff. You should take a break so you don't go insane" Bonnie giggles.

"I'm far passed going insane" Rosalie smiles. "Anyway, has there been any sign of Stefan?" Rosalie sighs and sits back in her chair.

"No. No contact at all and I don't know if we'll see him anytime soon. His emotions are off. Stefan made it clear how bad he wanted to leave. He got his wish from Klaus" Bonnie frowns.

"Are you okay?" Rosalie nods.

"I'll be okay. I still have hope. If Lexi was able to turn his humanity back on multiple times, we can figure out a way too" Bonnie smiles thoughtfully at Rosalie.

"You never give up, do you?" Rosalie giggles.

***

"Little Gilbert loves ignoring people's calls, huh?" Damon throws a dart at the dart board. Rosalie sighs.

"Well, it's better that I talk to her than Elena. She'll go berserk. I'm worried about him" Damon sighs.

"He'll be fine. Just let him to what irrational teenager thing he needs to do and then he'll be back to normal" Damon smirks.

"Damon, this is Jeremy. Bonnie just broke up with him. He's lost two of his girlfriends, twice. He copied a paper straight from a website without a care in the world and he got fired from his job. I feel like I've drifted a lot from him. It's just hard to keep up with people when you have your own problems" Damon glances back at her. Damon tosses another dart.

"He still has you and Elena. He'll survive" Rosalie crosses her arms.

"Damon, I'm serious," Rosalie glances at the alcohol next to Alaric. "Are you okay?" Damon scrunches up his eyebrows and looks back at her.

"What makes you think I'm not okay?" Rosalie scoffs out a laugh.

"You're day drunk. Can't say it'll reel in the ladies" Rosalie teases. Damon struts over to Rosalie.

"Since you're such an expert. What's attractive to women?" Rosalie giggles.

"Not answering that" Rosalie turns around and gasps. She bumps right into Klaus.

"We've formed a habit to meeting each other like this" Damon yanks on Rosalie's arm and pulls her behind him.

"You're going to do this in the grill? In front of everyone? It's little beneath you, don't you think?" Klaus smirks.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with a mate," Klaus looks behind. "Get a round, then, would you, Tony?" The man stares at Rosalie before taking off.

"I'm surprised you stayed in town long enough for happy hour" Rosalie sighs and wiggles out of Damon's grasp. Rosalie goes to walk around Klaus when he grabs her arm. Damon pivots forward.

"My sister seems to be missing. Need to sort that out. You happened to mention that you've earned her trust" Rosalie gulps.

"Cute? Blonde bombshell? Psycho? Shouldn't be too hard to find" Damon jokes. Klaus spins Rosalie to his chest, her back from against it.