Chapter Thirty

Season 2: Rose

A SUV is stranded in the middle of nowhere. A car pulls up to where it's parked. It parks right beside it. The man from the night before gets out of the small car and over to the driver's side of the SUV. The window descends an inch.

"Where are they?" A man asks inside the car.

"In the trunk. I did exactly what you said" The man was clearly compelled.

"Good. Put them in the trunk" The man from last night walks back to the small car and opens the trunk, revealing a passed out and Elena.

He grabs Elena first, picking her up bridal style and into the trunk. He then takes Rosalie, throwing her over his shoulder. She sways back and forth when he walks. He gently places Rosalie in the trunk next to Elena. He slams the trunk and walks back over to the window.

"Thank you for your help" The man in the car nods.

"Is there anything else?"

"One more thing. Come closer. Please" The man rolls the window all the way down. The curly haired man steps closer, into the shade from the car. "Closer" He gestures with his fingers. The man in the car exposes his fangs and digs into his meal. The man struggles and kicks the car.

The curly haired man falls the dirt with a bloody neck. The man wipes his mouth and rolls the window back up, driving away from the scene. The man in the car could smell Rosalie's blood. He felt himself fidget.

***

Rosalie's placed on a dirty old couch; her feet and wrists tied together. Elena watches the man take his glasses and jacket off. He rips his hat off and throws all the items on the floor. He goes to Rosalie first, considering that she's still knocked out. He unties her legs and hands. He moves to Elena.

"What do you want?" The man shushes her. The man smirks.

Elena scrunches her eyebrows. Rosalie blinks awake. "Just a taste" He bares his fangs at Rosalie and her eyes widen.

"Trevor!" A woman shouts. "Control yourself" She scolds him. Trevor gets up from the couch.

"Buzzkill" He smirks. Rosalie sits up.

"Rosalie Phoenix," The woman grabs Rosalie's face. Rosalie grasps her wrist from the tight hold. "Can't wait to see what he'll do with you" She lets her go, throwing her head back. Rosalie caresses her own face.

"My God. You look just like her" She pans over to Elena.

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you want--" Elena sits up.

"Be quiet!" She interrupts.

"But I'm not Katherine"

"Elena..." Rosalie warns. Elena stands up.

"My name is Elena Gilbert. You don't have to do this" She rolls her eyes.

"I know who you are. I said be quiet" Elena scrunches her eyebrows together.

"What do you want?" The woman's face turns angry and she slaps Elena. Elena lands on the couch, knocked out. Rosalie gasps and goes to look at Elena.

"I want you to be quiet," The woman grabs Rosalie's wrist, yanking up from the couch. Rosalie glowers at the woman.

"I hate Phoenix's" She tosses Rosalie back on the couch and walks away.