• n i n e •

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

Taehyung paced back and forth across the living room, anxiously rubbing his finger back and forth over the hem of his shirt. Minutes after Jungkook had fallen into little space, his work had called him in to do a photo shoot. Apparently, the scheduled photographer suddenly got sick and Tae now had to come in. Namjoon was busy shopping with Jin and although Yoongi knew about it, he was no option to come look after Jungkook. Jimin was most likely already in little space, having just spent the entire weekend refereeing a game for the kids he coached. That left Hoseok, who wasn't picking up his phone. This was Tae's third time calling and he began to think he'd have to bring Jungkook with him into work.

Tae hated to bring his boy into big space considering how upset he got because of it. So, instead he would just bring him around in little space despite it being risky. Jungkook liked to misbehave because half the time it lead to things he enjoyed even more (but wouldn't admit).

Finally, there was an answer.

"Hello?" Hoseok's tired voice grumbled through the phone.

"Seriously? You were asleep? It's two in the afternoon," Taehyung began collecting all his things, stuffing them into his bag. He could hear Jungkook behind him on the couch, complaining under his breath.

"Yes. I like naps," Hoseok replied, "what's up?"

"Can you come watch Jungkook for me? I need to go into work," just as Tae was about to throw his bag over his shoulders, Jungkook ran over and grabbed it. He stubbornly held onto the backpack, trying his best to keep his caregiver at home.

"Sure. I'll be over in ten minutes," and with that, Hoseok hung up. Taehyung shoved his phone into his pocket before looking to Jungkook with a calm expression.

"Come on baby," Taehyung gently tried to pull his bag back but Jungkook held strongly onto it.

"No," he stomped his foot, "I want Daddy to stay."

Taehyung reached out and ran his fingers through the boys bangs with a sigh. If he didn't think fast, this situation would get no better. He knew Jungkook well enough to know this was leading to a tantrum if some sort of compromise wasn't made.

"If you let me go, we can do whatever you want when I get back," Tae offered as he ran his fingertips down his boyfriend's cheek, trailing to the side of his neck then to his shoulder where he kept it placed. With his free hand, Jungkook reached up and placed his hand over Tae's.

Seeing the mischievous look in his eyes and cheeky grin, Tae knew where this was leading.

"Anything I want?" He asked, cocking up his brow to make sure the man meant it.

Tae nodded his head.

Jungkook stepped closer to Tae, letting go of the bag to instead fiddle with the cloth of the other's shirt. He ran his finger over one of the glossy white buttons.

"Maybe we can do that . . . thing," he mumbled.

Tae placed his bag down on the counter next to him. One hand went around his little's waist while the other pushed his chin up so their eyes met. Tae already knew what he was referring to but decided to play dumb because he just loved watching Jungkook squirm.

"What thing?"

Jungkook shoved his face into Tae's chest, too embarrassed to say the actual words despite the reality being that he was far from innocent. He just liked to act it because of the way Tae treated him – like a prince. Especially during those ~intimate moments when Tae would treat him so lovingly and passionately before turning much more dominating. They both loved the hot romance that could so swiftly turn into something soft and sweet. One could even say Jungkook was almost addicted to way Tae could transition from teasing to practically worshipping the younger.

"When you . . ." Jungkook reached down and hooked his finger into the waistband of Tae's jeans, "you know."

Tae grabbed Jungkook's hand and lifted it up to his lips, taking a fingertip between his lips. Jungkook's eyes snapped wide open in shock as his face flooded hot red. He recoiled his hand away and put his arms behind his back.

Tae laughed and leant forward, pressing a gentle kiss on the boy's cheek, "ok, if that's what you want."

Jungkook fought a smile.

"I've got to go now, be good for Hobi."

Tae left another kiss on the boy's cheek before picking up his bags and heading out of the house. He wasn't going to be left alone for long considering Hoseok was probably almost there. Jungkook knew not to misbehave when he was alone because that meant the punishments were worse (and didn't feel as good).

Watching the car pull out of the driveway, Jungkook went back to the couch with a frown. Even though he was getting what he wanted when his Daddy returned, the little was still upset with having to wait.

In the meantime, all he could do was wait. At least Hobi would be here soon and they would be able to play together. Maybe they could go to the park? Not many kids lived in their neighbourhood considering it was the place for busy people to come to and from work every day. So, as a result, the park down the street wasn't used often. They wouldn't have to worry about anyone finding Jungkook's behaviour abnormal.

There was the rattle of keys at the door. Jungkook knew who was there.

Slowly,  as the door opened, a smile greeted him before the equally as cheery face. Hobi, only one of his best friends was here. They were definitely going to have a good time . . . definitely.

im just popping in to say i love seeing your comments and i love reading them and i love you and uwu yall make me soft and make me wheeze and im just v happy so thank you <3