• twenty •

*smut warning*

For some people, after balling their eyes out, something rather mundane followed - taking a bath, going to bed, eating something loaded with sugar. For Jeon Jungkook, after crying, something much different followed. It had always been hot and passionate between the two and tonight was no exception.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook against the wall, practically slamming the door shut with his foot as he busily began to kiss at his boyfriend's neck. Taehyung's hand were tightly gripping Jungkook's thighs, holding up the small frame of the boy who had his head rolled back, a hazy smile over his lips as hickeys were left across his collarbone. His mouth was ever so slightly open, his warm, heavy breath fanning against his upper lip.

"You're so . . ." Taehyung moved up to Jungkook's neck, biting at the spot he knew was sensitive to the boy. Jungkook squeaked at the action, legs tightening around Tae's waist.

". . . Fucking," Taehyung moved up to his jaw, lips grazing up and down, "sexy."

Jungkook deeply blushed at the compliment, taking his lower lip between his teeth as his eyes met with Tae's equally lust-filled ones. There was only a brief moments pause between them before both hungrily moved in for a kiss. The younger boy tugged at the brunette strands of Tae's hair, loving to hear that little groan sound at the back of the older boy's throat.

Still needily kissing each other, Tae slowly stepped back from the wall, easily carrying his boyfriend to the bed where he then broke them apart. Jungkook fell back on the bed, body feeling on fire as he fell under the gaze of Taehyung.

"Fuck," the man cursed, pushing his bangs back before he dipped his head into Jungkook's neck, continuing with the almost desperate kisses on his boyfriend's neck. Taehyung liked to leave hickeys, liked to show people that this perfect boy was with him and only him. Jungkook was his perfect boy.

Tae pulled off Jungkook's shirt, wasting no time in peppering kisses across the boy's chest. His fingertips teased the younger boy's nipples, a smirk forming as they hardened under his touch.

"Baby, you're so gorgeous," Taehyung breathed out, hands running up and down Jungkook's slim waist. His hands practically worshipped the boy's body, hands working so delicately yet powerfully. Jungkook was under Tae's control and that only made the strain in his jeans tighter.

Taehyung pulled down the sweatpants Jungkook wore, throwing them randomly to the side of the room. His hands teased the waistband of his underwear, finger hooking into it and running around the edge. Tae pressed kisses against Jungkook's inner thigh, making the boy begin to squirm with anticipation.

"C – come on Tae," Jungkook panted out, not able to wait much longer. It had been almost four whole days since they last had sex, to say he was desperate would be an understatement. Jungkook hadn't even jerked off over those four days. He was in need of release and Tae was able to give that so perfectly.

Not wanting to make Jungkook wait any longer, Tae pulled down the boy's boxers and threw them across the room. The boys stiff member sprung up, earning a soft groan of approval from the boy currently between the younger's legs.

"Look at my baby boy," Tae grabbed Jungkook's dick, tongue flicking out to lick up the pre-cum over the tip, "so horny for me."

Jungkook whimpered softly, eyes dark with lust watching as Tae shot him a gorgeous smile before his lips wrapped around his dick. Jungkook gasped lightly, head falling back on the bed as his boyfriend almost immediately dove into bobbing his head up and down. Tae's lips took in almost his entire member, the sensation of getting so deep down the boy's throat only making Jungkook moan more.

Usually, it was the other way around, with Jungkook sucking off Tae but tonight was different. Tae wanted to show his baby boy just how much he loved him, how much he adored him.

"~Ooh," Jungkook moaned out, "T – Tae."

It was difficult to think considering the amount of pleasure he was currently feeling. With each bob and lick over the slit of his dick, Jungkook's grip in Tae's hair tightened. His breaths were deep, chest heaving up and down with little moans falling from his lips. He couldn't help himself, it just felt so damn incredible.

And just as it seemed he was about to reach his peak, Tae slid his lips up and popped Jungkook's dick out of his mouth. A soft whine left the boy's lips as he tried to reach down and finish himself off. He was so close, so desperate for that release.

Tae caught his hand and lifted it up, taking a fingertip between his saliva coated lips.

"Patience baby boy," the man hummed, gently nibbling on the boy's finger. Jungkook's face went a deep red colour as he obediently nodded his head with a quiet whimper as the only audible response he could muster.

"On your hands and knees."

Jungkook did as ordered, rolling over on the bed and getting up on his hands and knees. He bit his lower lip with anticipation, watching through the full-length mirror in their room as Tae got some lube from their bedside drawer. He came behind the boy and gently began to massage it into his ass, fingers teasing the entrance. Tae tightly squeezed Jungkook's ass cheek with his free hand as he got the rim of his ass coated in lube, dipping his fingers in only a few times. He loved watching the way his baby boy shivered at the feeling. He loved seeing his baby boy so wet and ready.

Pulling down his boxers, his stiff cock sprung out. Tae put some lube on it too, wanting to make sure it wouldn't be too rough tonight. They could save harder things for another night.

Jungkook, catching sight of the thick dick, grew impatient and quickly reacted. He reached behind him and held Tae's shaft before he pushed himself back on it. The boy's eyes rolled back as he slumped against the bed, a string of messy moans leaving his lips. Tae threw his head back with a deep groan, cursing under his breath at how tight his boyfriend's ass was around him.

Jungkook managed to push himself up on shaky arms, looking over his shoulder at Tae and whimpering out, "~mmm, f – fuck me please."

Taehyung wasted no time in getting his hips moving. He thrusted in and out, taking it slower than he usually did just to make sure his baby didn't hurt too bad tomorrow morning. He leant forward, leaving sloppy kisses and messy hickeys all over Jungkook's back.

Jungkook was a moaning mess, unable to form coherent words and thoughts as he was getting filled up so nicely. He gripped the bed sheets a little tighter with each thrust until he practically clawed at them. Whimpering out 'T – Tae' uncontrollably, the boy became weak as he was so overwhelmed with pleasure. If not for the hands holding his hips, he would have collapsed onto the bed.