• twenty-two •

"Hmm . . . come on dada."

Jin gently gripped the shirt of his still sleeping caregiver, a frown beginning to etch its way over his lips. He had been on his best behaviour for the past two hours. The alarm for the morning had already gone off, but Jin figured Namjoonie might want to sleep in because he looked very tired last night. That was two hours ago and now Jin couldn't wait any longer. He still straddled Namjoon's waist, fingers fiddling with the cloth of the man's shirt.

"Dada," Jin said a little louder, leaning forward, "it's wake up time."

Namjoon stirred lightly, turning his head to the side. Jin huffed and fell onto the man's chest, plump lips out in a big pout. He whined at the back of his throat, getting frustrated that his dada was still asleep. Passing seconds turned into passing minutes and after ten, Jin gave up and sat up. He was about to crawl away when a pair of hands wrapped around his waist.

"No," Namjoon just barely whispered, "just a little longer."

"You're awake!" Jin happily exclaimed as he fell back onto the chest of the man, this time wrapping his arms around the body beneath him.

Namjoon spoke with his eyes still closed, head still turned to the side, "I've been awake this whole time."

Jin gasped at the confession, further pouting at having been tricked. He disapprovingly shook his head.

"Sorry bubba," Namjoon finally cracked open his eyes and turned his head to look at his boyfriend, "I just liked getting your little kisses."

He tapped the tip of Jin's nose, earning a soft giggle from the boy who lightly blushed at the man's words. Jin started playing with the messy strands of Namjoon's hair, running the soft locks through his fingers. He had been peppering the man's face with kisses in hopes he would wake up – and clearly his plan had worked.

"I can give you kisses all the time if you want dada," Jin leaned forward so close that the two boy's noses touched, eyes adoringly looking deep into each other's. There were flecks of light brown in the dark of Jin's eyes that sometimes looked golden in the sunlight and Namjoon swooned every time he saw it. Everything about this little boy was so perfect to this man, so handsome and captivating. It was disgustingly cliché, but Namjoon still couldn't believe he had found himself someone so precious and sweet.

Namjoon titled his head ever so slightly, pulling the boy down with barely any strength to make their lips press together in a soft kiss. It was only short, but sweet enough to make Jin close his eyes and bask in the nice feeling a little after they pulled away.

"I really do love you lots and lots."

Namjoon smiled and gently pushed the boy's bangs back, "I love you a million times."

"A billion?"

"A zillion."

Jin goofily smiled and shyly hit the man's chest, crawling off him and onto the other side of the bed. He stretched out his arms and legs before standing.

"Let's take a shower," it seemed the boy had quickly pulled himself out of little space, biting his lip as he looked over his shoulder. Namjoon sat up and raised his eyebrow at the suggestion, already knowing what was being implied.

"Well, you changed the topic pretty fast," Namjoon lightly laughed as he threw off the blankets and stood up, yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, well, I've been on your lap for two hours and you've got morning wood. Let's go."

***

The car pulled to a stop out the front of the house, engine cutting off to leave the pair in silence that didn't last long. The passenger door was eagerly pushed open and closed by Jungkook who grabbed his bag from the backseat before skipping up the steps to the front porch. Taehyung followed behind him, stuffing his hands into the pockets of the sweatpants he was wearing.

Jungkook knocked on the front door, his free hand adjusting the strap of his bag over his shoulder.

The pair waited twenty or so seconds before knocking again. And again. And again, until Taehyung gave up on the fourth try. Either Namjoon and Jin had gone out or they were heavily sleeping. Getting the key hidden beneath a rock in the front garden, Tae unlocked the front door and welcome himself inside. He figured it wouldn't be too bad – it's not breaking in if you know them, right?

Jungkook followed closely behind Tae as they came into the empty living room. And at the same time, they heard the muffled noises, presumably coming from the shower that could also just barely be heard running.

"Ah, ahhh, ~Namjoon."

Jungkook was the first to turn on his heel and practically run out of the house. Taehyung laughed behind him, now getting why they hadn't heard the knocking. He closed the front door behind him and sat down on the steps of the front porch, next to Jungkook who's face had flushed bright red.

"Cute!" Tae gushed as he cupped Jungkook's cheeks, a rectangular smile coming over his lips.

Jungkook batted away Tae's hands, instead dropping his head onto his chest, "it's going to be so awkward now."

"Baby it's normal," Tae gently pat Jungkook's ass before gliding his hand up his side, stopping to loosely hold around his waist.

"I know, but-"

"When two people love each other very much-"

Jungkook put his hand over the older man's mouth in order to shut him up, not wanting to hear the story of the birds and the bees. Tae playfully bit down on the boy's hand, a cheeky smile revealing itself as Jungkook pulled his hand away.

"Are they not here?" Yoongi questioned as he came around the corner with Jimin.

"Oh, they're here," Taehyung shot the man a wink, "they're just . . . busy at the moment."