• thirty •

*smut warning *

"~Ahh, that's it, you're doing so good baby."

Namjoon's fingers ran into Jin's hair, softly gripping the strands as the boy continued to bob his head up and down. His plump lips were wrapped around his shaft, taking it deep down his throat, almost getting right to the base before having to come up for air. Jin softly moaned at the praise, the vibration only adding on to the pleasure going through Namjoon's dick.

A low groan left Namjoon's lips as his eyes fluttered closed, the man slowly getting closer and closer to an orgasm. He bucked his hips forward as his grip on Jin's head tightened.

"I . . . want," Jin pulled away from Namjoon's dick for only a second before going back to sucking on it.

"What do you want?" Namjoon asked as he opened his eyes and looked down at Jin. What a sight the boy was. On his knees, a dick between those pretty swollen lips, a bulge grown in his own pants. He looked gorgeous.

"Cum in . . . my mouth," Jin breathlessly said before returning to sucking off Namjoon. He swirled his tongue around the man's tip, occasionally pressing his tongue into his slit to listen to that sexy little groan. He slid his lips up and down Namjoon's shaft, sometimes slow to drag out the feeling of his tongue licking up from the base to the tip.

Namjoon continued watching Jin, unable to supress groans and little moans of approval at what the pretty boy beneath him was doing to him.

"Oh, shit," Namjoon hissed a little after Jin unexpectedly flicked his tongue across his slit, "~mmm, so good baby."

Determined to get make Namjoon cum in his mouth, Jin started pumping the base of his dick with his free hand, the other shamelessly travelling down to rub the bulge between his own legs. He moaned at the feeling of some friction on his own dick which in turn caused vibrations to once again go through Namjoon. The man closed his eyes as he neared his climax so fast he couldn't give Jin much warning.

His mouth opened with a soft gasp before he was bucking his hips forward, burying his dick deeper down Jin's throat as he shot off his load. The boy on his knees didn't struggle in the slightest to swallow.

"Did you like that?" Jin asked, looking up at Namjoon through his eyelashes. The man groaned at the sight and pulled Jin up.

"I loved it," Namjoon easily picked Jin up at his waist and put him down on the kitchen bench, "you're so perfect."

Jin wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck and pulled the boy into a deep kiss. He gently bit at Namjoon's lower lip, liking to see how red he could get it. He always looked so sexy with swollen red lips.

Meanwhile, Namjoon was starting on pulling down both Jin's sweatpants and boxers. His fingertips ran down Jin's soft skin, leaving trails of electricity as they dragged down his thighs. Namjoon moaned lightly upon seeing Jin totally naked, sat on the kitchen bench and so ready to have himself filled up. It was quite the erotic sight.

Jin had to fight himself from reaching down and jerking himself off right there. He was so desperate for release he was sure he was about to cum unstimulated. His hips bucked up to air and a needy whimper left his lips.

"Please," he whined out, spreading out his legs more to Namjoon.

Namjoon's hands gripped Jin's waist and pulled the boy right to the edge of the kitchen counter. Their bare dicks just barely brushed against each other but it was enough contact to make Jin shiver.

"Please what?" Namjoon ran one of his hands up Jin's chest, fingertips teasing over his nipples, "tell me what you want."

Jin bucked his hips again, trying to get that friction again, "I need," he was breathless and needy, "I need you," a soft whine left his lips, "inside me, please."

Namjoon's fingers glided down Jin's stomach, teasing his dick that twitched at the subtle contact. He then traced down the boy's inner thighs, making some swirly patterns before going down to his ass.

"Prep yourself for me," Namjoon commanded, stepping away from Jin who wined loudly at the loss of contact. But he obeyed either way.

He pulled his legs up on the bench, feet just on the edge so his pert little ass was exposed to Namjoon who very much appreciated the sight. He then spit in his hand – considering their lube was in the bedroom and Jin was just too damn desperate to get up and get it – and took his fingers to his ass without hesitation. He slowly pushed one into himself, shivering at the feeling before he pushed in another. A cute whimper left his lips as he worked the two fingers in and out of himself, initially going slow before he started to pick up his pace.

Namjoon and Jin's eyes met when the boy put in a third, "~hmm, you like watching me?"

Namjoon was tired of waiting. He stepped forward, grabbed Jin's hips with a strong grip and lined himself up at the boy's tight little hole. Before pushing himself in, he leaned forward and started sucking on the boy's collar bone, leaving yet another hickey across his soft skin.

Something between a mix of a gasp and a whimper left Jin's lips as Namjoon finally pushed himself in. Jin threw his head back, mouth falling open with breathless moans passing his lips.

"Yesss," the boy moaned out, "J – Joonie, you're so, so big."

Namjoon had initially been taking the pace slower than usual (considering there wasn't much lubrication) but seeing how much Jin was enjoying it, the man quickened his pace. The sound of skin slapping skin and needy moans and groans filled the kitchen, travelling through the rest of the house. The neighbours could no doubt hear Jin calling 'Joonie' like some broken record because of how lost he was in the overwhelming pleasure this man was giving him. Every little sensitive spot was being hit with Namjoon's dick that was pounding into him so nicely. Not to mention the man's lips still sucking on his neck, determined to leave as many marks as possible.

"I – uh – I'm close," Jin panted out, his clutch on the kitchen bench tightening. Namjoon, equally as close to an orgasm, reached out with a hand and started pumping Jin's rock-hard dick. A low, almost musical like moan left the boy's lips at the double stimulation. It took only a few flicks of the wrist before Jin was unravelling into a mess of pleasure. He came over himself and the kitchen bench while Namjoon followed closely behind, finishing off in Jin.