• forty-six •

Soft pop music played through the little speaker perched on the coffee table. Humming accompanied the music as Jimin danced around the apartment, sweeping up dust that had admittedly been sitting on the floor for a while too long. He picked it up in a dustpan and carried it to the bin, dropping it in with other rubbish and dirt.

Just as he leant the broom against the wall and placed the dustpan on the kitchen bench, the front door slammed open with a little more force than necessary. The stopper on the back of the door thankfully stopped any holes from being put in the wall.

"Sorry," Yoongi mumbled as he cringed at the door bouncing back at him. He grunted and carried the grocery bags the rest of the way to the kitchen, placing them down with a heavy sigh of relief. He'd gone out to get a few things but ended up being distracted by the local bakery.

"We have a lot of bread," Yoongi admitted, pulling out a loaf of both white and whole-grain bread.

Jimin cocked his brow up at the man, "why?"

"It smelt good," he sheepishly shrugged, an almost embarrassed grin coming over his lips.

"Maybe I could make some sandwiches for the kids," Jimin muttered mostly to himself, knowing for sure that he and Yoongi wouldn't be able to eat it all before it got mouldy. One of the teams he coached had a game tomorrow and he figured they may enjoy a snack afterwards.

Yoongi smiled at that, appreciating how sweet and caring Jimin was.

The two had officially been together for two weeks now. Boyfriends, that's what they were and every time either of them though about it, a dumb smile came across their faces. It had been slightly difficult to come to this point, with Jimin and Yoongi at different levels and wanting to move in different ways, but after a quick confession and long talk on the couch, things had been decided. They were together. Officially.

"How does it look?" Jimin gestured his arms around the apartment.

Yoongi paused for a moment, looking around the room to find something new but it still looked the same, ". . . good?"

Jimin frowned at the man, "I swept."

"You know there's a vacuum in the closet, right?" Yoongi pointed to the slim door in the hallway where the majority of cleaning items were kept. Jimin didn't know that despite having been living there for a few months now – it showed that he really didn't clean much. Yoongi usually did so when the boy was out and working.

"Whatever," Jimin walked around the kitchen counter and started unpacking the groceries, putting away the cold items first. Yoongi helped, munching on a gingerbread cookie as he did so. The elderly woman at the bakery had just been so pleasant and persuasive, it was difficult to deny her suggestions of cookies, bread and pastries.

When they finished, Jimin took the half-eaten cookie from Yoongi and finished it off as he went to the couch, falling against it with a sigh. His back heart from bending down to pick up dust.

"Need a massage?" Yoongi offered to which Jimin wordlessly rolled onto his chest.

Sitting on the edge of the couch next to Jimin's thighs, Yoongi pressed his hands into the boys back. He applied only the slightest bit of pressure with just his fingers before the boy was sitting up.

"Actually, no thanks," the boy figured he could sleep it off. He never liked massages anyway, they either tickled or hurt too much.

Instead, he hesitantly moved closer to Yoongi, slowly repositioning himself to straddle the man's lap. Though they were together, their level of intimacy was still . . . unknown. Jimin didn't want to just put himself in Yoongi's arms without knowing if it was comfortable for the man, and Yoongi didn't want to freak out Jimin by giving him too many compliments. There were things they wanted to do with the other but were still hesitant, scared that things could be ruined. It was funny really, considering they shared 'I love you's and a fair number of kisses.

"Yoongi," Jimin's voice had considerably softened.

"Hmm?"

The boy's face started to heat up in embarrassment, "I . . . I'm . . ."

Yoongi's gently gripped Jimin's hips as a way to comfort the boy and reassure him.

"I'm . . . a virgin."

It was rushed out and soon as those three words left Jimin's lips he hid his face in Yoongi's chest. His hands on the man's thighs tightened slightly. Meanwhile, Yoongi was a little taken back but mostly just wanted to cup Jimin's cheeks and pepper kisses all over that pretty face of his. It was endearing, the way the boy was acting, his innocent and shy behaviour.

"Ok," carefully, Yoongi lifted Jimin's head so their eyes met.

"I just . . . figured you should know," Jimin thought he should be wanting to flick his gaze away but his eyes remained on the man's before him, "and I don't mean just a virgin to boys, I mean like . . . overall."

Yoongi drew the boy forward only slightly to press their lips together in a soft, reassuring kiss. Sometimes action spoke louder than words and Yoongi was only really the best with his words when it came to writing them down. So instead, he used the kiss to tell Jimin just how incredibly adorable he was and how perfectly ok it was that he was inexperienced. The younger just about melted at that, not needing to hear but just feeling instead.

They both pulled away a little breathless – as they usually did when they kissed. Long and passionate, drawn-out and sweet.

"Are you saying you want to lose your virginity?" Yoongi playfully questioned with a smirk brushing over his lips.

Jimin cringed in embarrassment and gently hit the man, "No! Maybe . . . Not right now, but you know, hopefully sometime soon or whatever, I don't know."

Again, Yoongi kissed the boy with a smile.

"You're too cute."

If Jimin's face wasn't already red, you would have seen the blush come across his cheeks, "you're pretty good looking too."

hey, sorry for being a bit late to this update and for it not being that interesting/good in general, but basically my dog passed away recently so it's been hard to concentrate and find motivation. i'm not sure when the next update will come, sorry, but i hope you enjoyed this anyway :)