Chapter 2: The Glass

Nayeon's POV

"Yah! Im Nayeon! What did you do to make that child cry?!", mom started walking towards me so I ran faster dashing towards the door. "When are you gonna learn to take care of others especially the young ones?!"

"Bye, Eomma!"

Mother became an enormous beast as she's already near me. Gah! Help! Doorknob, can you please come near me instead?! My body slammed into someone making me fall. Ouch.

"Noona, are you okay?", my little brother helped me up as I caressed my butt gently but I felt another tingling sensation in the part where I caressed.

"Ouch! Eomma!", of course, it stung again because of this cruel woman's pinch. "When are you gonna stop treating me like a child?!"

"Never! Cause you will always be my daughter!"

"Noona, you just arrived here and now you are going out again?", my little brother fixed the backpack that I was carrying.

"What the f-"

"Not in front of your mother!"

"My doll! Aigoo!", I grabbed my bag from my little brother. "Give me that!"

I took out the doll and scanned if the doll was damaged because of the fall. Mother's right. When am I gonna start caring for someone? I'm an ignorant piece of shi-.

"Wow! You made a child cry yet you can take care of a nonliving thing, Nayeon?", mother lectured me again because of what she witnessed in front of her eyes. "Aigoo! How many times I told you not to be a materialistic type of person, Nayeon!"

"Eomma! Will you let unnie be? She treasures her fans so much that she's willing to take good care of their gifts cause she can't manage to interact with them. That's the only thing she could do the least for them!", my little brother supported me.

"That doll's new. Was that what's inside the box that was left outside?", mom noticed almost everything about me. "Was it from a fan? That doll costs much for a fan to give it to you."

"Eomma! Even if it's not from a fan and even if it came from another person, that person could be special then, making that gift special for her!"

"Aish. You two were blabbering enough.", I stood up after confirming that my doll did not receive any damage. "I am going. Thanks for your help also, brother dear."

"No problemo.", he winked at me.

"I'm gonna send you some cash on your account.", I whispered at him before I went out.

"Yah! Where are you?", I called Momo.

"Eh? Eh? Eh?"

"Why are you startling so much?", I observed Momo's tone. "You said you went to the mall to buy some outfits for your barbie dolls, right? I will go there with you. Let's meet-"

"Momoring~", a voice a bit farther from the other side of the call could be heard.

"Of course. You lied.", I smirked.

"Yah unnie!"

"I'll still come but don't let me be the third wheel.", I cringed at the thought. "I just need your help for something since this is your expertise."

The call ended as I gave Momo the time to spend with her boyfriend, Heechul. Aish. Momoring is still shy to show off her boyfriend despite that their relationship was published already. She is just conscious of our members' teasing towards her so she is covertly seeing him. I know cause I caught her doing that four times already! How about me? I am older than Momo yet I'm the one who doesn't have a love life yet. May the sender of this gift show up cause I appreciate the gift. I love the gift. I love this doll.