Chapter 27: The Forgiveness

Nayeon's POV

Y/N: Can I have Mina's number?

It's lunchtime, how was she able to text me? My question was immediately answered when we finally walked out of the market and saw the raindrops outside.

Me: I'm going home already. Do not also come out of the room. You wait for me.

Y/N: But I need Mina's number before I turn back.

Why is she persistent? What does she need from Mina? I have everything that I needed and the two are already waiting outside my door. They know what to do.

Me: You've got to tell me Mina's number first.

The two looks impatient as I was walking slowly because I was texting Y/N. I closed my phone for a moment to drive the car.

"Who were you texting? Why does she seem important than Y/N?", Jeongyeon was being immature right now. "We should be planning about Y/N's situation right now.

"I'm texting Y/N.", slap on her face.

"How are you going?", it's never a surprise for her to see us.

"I really want to go back to work.", another persisting.

"You have to resign from your job.", I defied her. "If you kept on coming out here, they might see you."

"You are restricting her too much.", Jeongyeon plied me down.

"I was only absent for a day.", Y/N started pacing away from us. "Grandma and Erika would still consider me to work. What if they were expecting me?"

"Why don't we let her?", Jeongyeon's heart is soft for her. "Y/N won't be happy is she's just here all the time, Nayeon! Y/N shouldn't be even in your room because Mina is suspecting you!"

"Yeah. Everyone knows her as Y/N now!"

"I'll have her in my room!", Momo raised her hand. "I have an extra big dollhouse there. I could hide her there. If she turns into a human, she could go outside my window since it faces the backyard."

"And every time she goes to work?"

"Let's take turns taking her there.", Jeongyeon thought of such an idea. "At least, she's gonna have someone by her side."

"That's not a bad idea."

"I still need to talk to Mina.", Y/N didn't blend in the discussion about her. "I felt guilty that I had to leave her in rejection."

After the fall of the rain, we immediately fixed all the things in Momo's room. I am more comfortable now that Y/N's near us and that we came up with a new plan.

"Y/N hasn't seen this yet.", I placed my hands on my waist as I viewed the large dollhouse owned by Momo. "Wouldn't her head bump on the ceiling of that dollhouse?"

"That's why we're making her lie down.", Momo assisted the doll comfortably on a large cushion. "There you go, little girl."

She was composedly sleeping on her own now. The dollhouse was facing on the wall so no one would witness Y/N's transformation unexpectedly.

"Let's leave her be."

"The last time I've seen you together was going inside Nayeon unnie's room.", Tzuyu not now. "Why is it in Momo unnie's room?"