Chapter 20: The Job

Nayeon's POV

"Annyeong haseyo!", we all greeted the staff with a smile.

"Is it just me but Mina seems to be looking at us.", Jeongyeon went to my side.

"And what's wrong with that?", I asked her.

"You know."

"Momo-ya.", while preparing, Jihyo called her attention. "Where did you went last night with Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie? I saw the 3 of you together in the car."

"E-eh?", I hope Momo won't be stupid in this situation. "We went to a cafe!"

"Yah! Why wasn't I asked out?", Sana moped around.

"Is that so?", Jihyo nodded.

"Why did Jihyo asked Momo instead of us?", Jeongyeon whispered it with a husky voice. "I think Jihyo doesn't believe the two of us much this time."

"You bet."

"How about you, Mina?", Jihyo asked Mina this time making us look at her.

"Strolling on the streets.", Mina responded without a doubt.

"I hope you won't be alone when you went out next time, Mina.", of course, Jihyo would mind. "I know you always prefer to go out alone, but if possible, please go with someone."

The staff worked out everything on our bodies. Just as what Jeongyeon had said, Mina was truly looking at us and would avoid every time we glance back.

When the night fell, it's obvious that we are going to head out again to Y/N's place. We just went out the door but we saw someone standing like she was waiting for someone.

"Oh. Minari~ were you waiting for someone?", Momo immediately clings on her.

"Yes."

"Who were you waiting for?", Jeongyeon tried to make a minute conversation.

"All of you.", her eyes went dull when she said that.

"What? Us? Why were you waiting for us?", Momo let go of her arms.

"Jihyo asked me this morning to go out with somebody.", her hands were fiddling inside the pocket of her pants. "Since y'all are heading out, I think it's best to join you. Unless you have somewhere to be in a secretive way?"

Everyone was cold dead serious with what Mina said. Jeongyeon looked at me. Momo looked at me. Mina was looking at me.

"Sure.", I waved at them to get inside the car.

"But Nayeon unnie, aren't we going to-", Jeongyeon and I looked at Momo. "Yes, we are going to the park."

"Don't take this the wrong way, I'd like to ask where is your doll?", Mina dared to speak when we are already inside the vehicle. "I haven't seen her for a long time."

"Let's just say a kid borrowed it from me. Kids need that kind of stuff than me, so why not?"

"Ahh. Is that so?", she went soundless for a moment then spoke too soon. "Where do you guys plan to go?"

"Park?"

The car parked on the proper parking lot. Everybody went outside to see the people doing a lot of things in this park.