Chapter 11: The Birthday

AUTHOR'S NOTE: For Nayeon's birthday, our main character in this story, I'm gonna update today as a gift for her! Cheers, everyone! 🥳

No One's POV

"Nayeon.", Jeongyeon's eyes widened cause she knows she did something wrong for Nayeon.

"Let go of her.", Nayeon's eyes were filled with blazing flame. "She's not yours."

"I know, but I won't let go of her."

Jeongyeon's gait straightened. She was ready to face Nayeon just for seeing the magical side of the doll. Nayeon was holding the left hand, Jeongyeon was holding the right hand. What everyone doesn't know was that.

"No.", Nayeon's eyes lit with the light and the sparkles. "No."

There was disbelief for everyone. Nayeon's disbelief that the secret will be revealed. Jeongyeon's disbelief that this extraordinary moment is happening in front of her. Y/N's disbelief when she realized that she was standing in between the two women.

"You.", Jeongyeon hooted. "It was truly you."

"I can hear footsteps.", Y/N noticed. "It's coming towards here."

"Jeong, please.", Nayeon still had a hope that Jeongyeon will help her.

Y/N's POV

Nayeon's eyes were somewhat tearing up as she didn't know what to do. Am I gonna get caught right now? I also looked at this new person in front of me. Please, for the sake of Nayeon. Without any choice, I ran and ran towards the closet as I'm usually doing. What is going to happen to me?

"Why did you take the key from me?", a shorter girl with large eyes entered the room as she was examining both of them.

"Jeong.", Nayeon did not bother to look at the one who recently arrived. "Jeong."

I know lying is immoral as what my mother and father told me. Why are they always lying? Are humans like that when they grow old? Please, lie.

"I'm sorry about that, Ji.", the Jeong girl started talking with uncertainty. "Nayeon has-"

"What?", why are they even terrified of her? Is it because of her big eyes? "Jeongyeon, I'm waiting."

"I pranked Nayeon!", her eyes were tightly shut. "I'm really sorry, Ji!"

"Can't your joke wait tomorrow, Jeong?", she looked at Jeongyeon with disbelief. "And why did you do that? You know Nayeon unnie is having a hard time to sleep well!"

The tallest girl's arms were tightly tucked on her side as her clenched fist beacons that she was keeping something that she did not like.

"It's because Nayeon pranked me last time at night too!", she shook. "I just need vengeance!"

"Ahuh? What have I done?", Nayeon's jaw and her chest were in an upright position as is she's gonna fight Jeongyeon for lying.

"What the-", Jeongyeon was confused why Nayeon took it seriously instead of acting out.

"Enough you two!", the leader pushed both of them away from each other. "Jeongyeon you ruined my sleep just for this! I want you to go back to your room now!"

This big-eyed girl went on her way first and the keys that were stuck on the doorknob were ringing as she took it firmly without looking back.