Chapter 17: The Rain

Y/N's POV

"Huh?"

Why can't I see anything besides these eyes? Whose eyes are these? The head of the latter moved side to side. With another second, the latter backed off immediately.

"Kya!", she even hit her head on the wall for exaggerating.

"Wah!", that got me scared too. "W-who are you? Please, don't freak out. I won't hurt you."

The rising and falling of her chest decreased. Is she about to collapse with what she testified? Yes, she did. I hurried towards her. What could I do to help her when I am even the reason why this happened to her?

"Please, wake up."

Nayeon's POV

While searching for her, my feet stopped moving when a flashing light showed up from a room. That light is different. That light indicates that Y/N already transformed.

"The light.", I wonder if Jeongyeon caught it with her eyes too.

"How?", Jeongyeon immediately ran as I followed her. "Oh no. She was found out."

It took us a bit longer to open the door since we were competing in turning the doorknob. We slapped each other's hands. At last, the doorknob opened unexpectedly. What we saw was more surprising though.

"She needs help. She hit her head in the wall."

Y/N was holding the fainted latter in her arms. What just happened in this room? Jeongyeon immediately held Y/N's hand and grabbed her.

"We have to go, Y/N. She did see you clearly. I'm gonna make up a story that she hit her head causing her to have delirium and fainted for her to see you as a human. Let's go now before she could validate your existence."

I agreed with what Jeongyeon recommended. Y/N slid off from Jeongyeon's hand. She refrained from walking.

"How could we just leave her behind when she needs our help?"

"I'll stay here to help her.", Jeongyeon passed Y/N to my hands. "Nayeon, bring her to your room now."

"You did not have to sneak her from me."

That blank face, stiff body, and dry voice. No movement from her. Her body was still leaning on the wall. I was about to grab Y/N and run fast towards my room.

"I knew it already.", her hands were shaky as she laid it on top of her closed legs. "What I didn't know was that the two of you knew."

"Momo.", I let go of Y/N and stooped in front of her. "Please, don't tell anyone."

Momo looked straight in my eyes then turned to look at Y/N who looked away. A smile was planted on Momo's face.

"She's pretty."

"Yah! You are the one who had some explaining to do!", Jeongyeon broke off the overwhelming moment. "How did you take her from my room?! And why did you even take her? How did you found out about her in the first place?"

I glared at Momo who was now staring at us shyly. Y/N, on the other hand, was examining the whole room.

"This room is familiar. Isn't this the room where we saw each other, Jeongyeon?"