Chapter 3: The Liar

Nayeon's POV

"Ah? Eh?", her mood faltered but I still managed to keep my distance away from her.

"You stay where you are!"

The wrinkles on my nose showed how feisty I am at the moment but it seems like the latter isn't heeding to my calls. I dared to grab a shred of broken glass and aimed it to her. The glass shone in the night. This would get bloody.

"You are hurting."

Her footsteps echoed nearer with a slight screeching sound on the tiles. It seems like she walked slackly for her feet to create such a noise. Slowly and slowly, the streetlight gave some highlights on her face, and the shadows that were outlining her body faded away. I can see her more precisely than before. Little did I know, her soft hands without calluses brushed onto mine as she carefully took the glass from me. Her eyes were innocently alluring me. It's as if she was unreal with her facial structure. My body tensed with that view. She didn't mind so instead, she bent before me and cleared the glasses on my feet.

"Hop on?", her head motioned me to avail myself of a piggyback ride. "Alright then."

Taking my silence as a way of restraint, she took both of my hands and placed myself in her back as she carried me then plopped me slowly on my bed. She was searching for something and there, she clicked to turn the lights on. Crystal clear of her face. Her eyes turned to her left side and she saw the first aid kit over there. Taking it, she then took my feet on her hands and started treating it though she wasn't that good.

"You can stop now.", I turned away but she kept on cleaning it and is putting way more bandage than what should be exactly done. "I said you should better stop it!"

A hysteria made her mouth open like that and I could see her body jiggled as an electric shock hovered her insides. This is the real guilty feeling, Im Nayeon.

"Are you mad at me?", slap that innocent doll face.

"Look, I don't know who you are and what you are doing here inside my room.", I cracked my neck in frustration. "How did you even manage to get inside here? Are you stealing something? Are you a sasaeng? If so, why did you need to help me with my wounds?!"

That puny legs started to straighten up as her height intimated me who was sitting. Her head tilted to the left side slight and her left eyebrow raised. Her respirations that were heavily breathing were visible enough to confirm that she felt uneasy.

"I did not even know why I am here.", an uncertain smile tried to come out from her face as her eyes looked down to the ground. "Actually, I don't even have any idea who you are, but hey! My name is Y/N!"

"I should call the police now.", I tried to reach my phone and I could see on my peripheral vision that she was still standing there like a confused child. "Shouldn't you run away now before the police will answer my calls?"

My fingers jittered as I started typing the local police station's number. Run now while you still have time. Palli! Palli! She was still looking at me strangely. How can a person not be guilty of a ruckus that he or she had caused?!

"Hello? Police station-", I turned off the call immediately.

"Yah! Why aren't you doing anything?! What do you want from me?!", I yelled at her. "You need money? I will give it-"

"I do not need money."

"Liar!"

"Mom and dad told me not to lie. They said it's bad to lie and that you will be severely punished if you lie.", she reasoned out calmly.